FOX News Channel - We Report. You Decide.
Updated: 45 min 30 sec ago
LAWMAKERS AND OTHERS are asking why Secret Service officers around the White House didn't use lethal force to stop suspect Omar Gonzalez — who allegedly was carrying a knife — from entering the building.
Secret Service chief admits White House intruder entered East Room Timeline of Secret Service controversies Details of White House security breach VIDEO: Chief in hot seat Bloated bureaucracy to blame for lapses? OPINION: Secret Service cannot keep the first family safe with luck alone
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- HOMEGROWN TERROR? Beheading suspect likely radicalized in jail — experts
- PENNSYLVANIA MANHUNT Pipe bombs found in search for ambush suspect
- White House intruder scandal raises questions about use of lethal force
- Shots fired at Kentucky high school, 1 injured - 1 student shot, second in custody at NC high school
- Government: NFL TV 'blackout' rule unsportsmanlike