Doyle passed away at The Pavillion of Traverse City. She was born May 2, 1914 in Detorit, MI., to Hugh & Minnie (McLachlan) Fries.
Surviving:Son: R.J. (Barbara) Doyle of Mecosta, Daughters: Maureen Lovell of Traverse City and Joan Small of Honor. Brothers: Ed (MaryLou) Fries of Honor and Tom (Rose) Fries of Redford Heights, MI. 1 Sister: Elizabeth Birch of Remus. 8 grandchildren and 13 great grandchildren. Barb and Ray Doyle started and owned Doyle’s Resturant on Blue Lake in 1941. Ray preceded her in death in 1990.
Funeral Mass: 11:00 am Monday Feb. 14, 2011 at the St. Michaels Catholic Church of Remus, MI. Visitation 5 to 8 PM on Sunday at the church. Scripture service at 7 PM Sunday. Officiating will be Fr. Michael Burt. Burial in St. Michaels Cemetery of Remus. Memorials may be left at the church for Hospice or The Pavilion of Traverse City. Care and arrangements entrusted to the Crittenden-Hansen Funeral Home of Remus.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Russia, Ukraine meeting over energy dispute as ruble plummets
- Investigators review unsolved murders after man confesses to 7 killings - VIDEO: Serial killer in the heartland? - Suspect in Graham case charged in 2005 rape
- Republican puts Dems on defense in sleeper Iowa race - VIDEO: Braley's Senate bid hurting Dems - Dem Senate candidate uses image of George H.W. Bush in ad despite warning - FULL COVERAGE: Midterm elections
- Casino resists Donald Trump's bid to remove name
- Police: California man killed father with sledgehammer