Doyle passed away at The Pavillion of Traverse City. She was born May 2, 1914 in Detorit, MI., to Hugh & Minnie (McLachlan) Fries.
Surviving:Son: R.J. (Barbara) Doyle of Mecosta, Daughters: Maureen Lovell of Traverse City and Joan Small of Honor. Brothers: Ed (MaryLou) Fries of Honor and Tom (Rose) Fries of Redford Heights, MI. 1 Sister: Elizabeth Birch of Remus. 8 grandchildren and 13 great grandchildren. Barb and Ray Doyle started and owned Doyle’s Resturant on Blue Lake in 1941. Ray preceded her in death in 1990.
Funeral Mass: 11:00 am Monday Feb. 14, 2011 at the St. Michaels Catholic Church of Remus, MI. Visitation 5 to 8 PM on Sunday at the church. Scripture service at 7 PM Sunday. Officiating will be Fr. Michael Burt. Burial in St. Michaels Cemetery of Remus. Memorials may be left at the church for Hospice or The Pavilion of Traverse City. Care and arrangements entrusted to the Crittenden-Hansen Funeral Home of Remus.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Historians unravel mystery behind cryptic Lincoln note
- Bail set at $1.2M for mom accused of driving kids into ocean
- Obama to expand protections for California federal lands
- PUTIN STAYING PUT? Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Terror fears surround stolen passports used on missing Malaysia Airlines flight