Three more people have been charged and arraigned in Mecosta County Court in connection with the Canadian Lakes burglaries between November 2009 and January 2010. 19-year-old Darrin Crowder and 17-year-old Zachary Crowder, brothers, have both been charged with second degree home invasion. The eldest brother Darrin has also been charged with first degree home invasion and larceny of a motor vehicle, he is being held on $3,000 cash bond, while Zachary is being held on $2,000 bond. A third man, 21-year-old Robert Vincent, of Barryton, was also arraigned on two counts of home invasion. All three are being held in the Mecosta County Jail. 17-year-olds Alan Thatcher and Cody Cashen were charged last month in connection with the burglaries.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Teenager dies from wounds sustained in Wash. state school shooting
- Secretive Mexican police unit questioned over 3 murdered Americans
- FREE AT LAST: Marine back on US soil after release from Mexican jail
- DEFYING THE ODDS Vet with amputated leg to run NYC Marathon
- FOX NEWS POLL: Senate race tightens, rivals separated by 1 point in key states