Three more people have been charged and arraigned in Mecosta County Court in connection with the Canadian Lakes burglaries between November 2009 and January 2010. 19-year-old Darrin Crowder and 17-year-old Zachary Crowder, brothers, have both been charged with second degree home invasion. The eldest brother Darrin has also been charged with first degree home invasion and larceny of a motor vehicle, he is being held on $3,000 cash bond, while Zachary is being held on $2,000 bond. A third man, 21-year-old Robert Vincent, of Barryton, was also arraigned on two counts of home invasion. All three are being held in the Mecosta County Jail. 17-year-olds Alan Thatcher and Cody Cashen were charged last month in connection with the burglaries.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- FOX NEWS POLL Voters: Administration incompetent at governing
- DREAM'S TRAGIC END Teen trying for world flight record killed in plane crash
- Judge rules Colorado same-sex marriage ban unconstitutional
- Social Security spent $300M on 'IT boondoggle'
- Dem senator cites PTSD in apparent thesis plagiarism - VIDEO: Pick Six — Inside Senate race in New Hampshire