Three more people have been charged and arraigned in Mecosta County Court in connection with the Canadian Lakes burglaries between November 2009 and January 2010. 19-year-old Darrin Crowder and 17-year-old Zachary Crowder, brothers, have both been charged with second degree home invasion. The eldest brother Darrin has also been charged with first degree home invasion and larceny of a motor vehicle, he is being held on $3,000 cash bond, while Zachary is being held on $2,000 bond. A third man, 21-year-old Robert Vincent, of Barryton, was also arraigned on two counts of home invasion. All three are being held in the Mecosta County Jail. 17-year-olds Alan Thatcher and Cody Cashen were charged last month in connection with the burglaries.
- Kerry prepares fresh Middle East peace push at end of tumultuous year
- KURTZ: Where were tough questions at Obama's year-end presser?
- Divers find missing Philadelphia student's keys in Schuylkill River, family says
- NEW ISIS HORROR Churches used to torture Christians, reports say
- STEPPING TO THE PLATE Yankees to pay school costs for late cop's sons