Three more people have been charged and arraigned in Mecosta County Court in connection with the Canadian Lakes burglaries between November 2009 and January 2010. 19-year-old Darrin Crowder and 17-year-old Zachary Crowder, brothers, have both been charged with second degree home invasion. The eldest brother Darrin has also been charged with first degree home invasion and larceny of a motor vehicle, he is being held on $3,000 cash bond, while Zachary is being held on $2,000 bond. A third man, 21-year-old Robert Vincent, of Barryton, was also arraigned on two counts of home invasion. All three are being held in the Mecosta County Jail. 17-year-olds Alan Thatcher and Cody Cashen were charged last month in connection with the burglaries.
- OPINION 70 yrs. later, Auschwitz survivor remembers
- Cops: Man kills co-worker, then himself at NYC Home Depot
- WH, Feinstein make clear US won't negotiate with ISIS over hostages, say won't interfere with Japan - Japan stunned after ISIS vid claims hostage killed - VIDEO: New video claims ISIS killed hostage
- Greece's anti-bailout Syriza party wins election
- Woman gets bag full of cash at Burger King drive-thru