The son of the leader of a militia group accused of plotting to kill police officers in Michigan tried to prepare for a war after other group members were arrested, according to federal officials. Prosecutors say that, after eight other members of the Hutaree group were arrested, Joshua Stone began gathering weapons and tried to get other militia members to, quote, "go to war if the government did not release all Hutaree members." the 21-year old Stone is one of nine defendants charged with seditious conspiracy and attempted use of weapons of mass destruction.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Reporter claims she was told not to talk to crowd at Michelle Obama event - Stage production for Obama speech cost $94,360
- California gov signs bill letting family members seek gun restraining order - California mayor fatally shot in domestic dispute
- Afghanistan suicide bombers kill 7, wound 21 - Afghanistan, US sign security agreement
- Royals rally past A's in 12th inning, win American League Wild Card game
- Mexico charges three soldiers with homicide in deaths of suspected gang members