The son of the leader of a militia group accused of plotting to kill police officers in Michigan tried to prepare for a war after other group members were arrested, according to federal officials. Prosecutors say that, after eight other members of the Hutaree group were arrested, Joshua Stone began gathering weapons and tried to get other militia members to, quote, "go to war if the government did not release all Hutaree members." the 21-year old Stone is one of nine defendants charged with seditious conspiracy and attempted use of weapons of mass destruction.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Teenager dies from wounds sustained in Wash. state school shooting
- Secretive Mexican police unit questioned over 3 murdered Americans
- FREE AT LAST: Marine back on US soil after release from Mexican jail
- DEFYING THE ODDS Vet with amputated leg to run NYC Marathon
- FOX NEWS POLL: Senate race tightens, rivals separated by 1 point in key states