The son of the leader of a militia group accused of plotting to kill police officers in Michigan tried to prepare for a war after other group members were arrested, according to federal officials. Prosecutors say that, after eight other members of the Hutaree group were arrested, Joshua Stone began gathering weapons and tried to get other militia members to, quote, "go to war if the government did not release all Hutaree members." the 21-year old Stone is one of nine defendants charged with seditious conspiracy and attempted use of weapons of mass destruction.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Defense Secretary Hagel warns ISIS threat is 'beyond anything we've seen'
- 'UNAMBIGUOUS' Pentagon broke law with Bergdahl swap, GAO finds
- 'I NEEDED TO GO' West Point grad, US Army vet killed fighting for Ukraine
- RAT-STRONAUTS? NASA wants to put rodents on space station
- Malaysia receives bodies from Flight 17 crash