The son of the leader of a militia group accused of plotting to kill police officers in Michigan tried to prepare for a war after other group members were arrested, according to federal officials. Prosecutors say that, after eight other members of the Hutaree group were arrested, Joshua Stone began gathering weapons and tried to get other militia members to, quote, "go to war if the government did not release all Hutaree members." the 21-year old Stone is one of nine defendants charged with seditious conspiracy and attempted use of weapons of mass destruction.
Don't forget to remove pictures of obese...
The rest of the story. The House passed the...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
- New mental health manual sparks controversy
- Peace Corps to accept same-sex couple applicants
- Apples Irish tax strategy explained- Apple's CEO faces Senate questions on taxes
- 'WHAT HAPPENED?' Cops Give New Details, But Close Missing Mom Case
- SALARY FOR SHOOTER? Gov't Reportedly Pays Fort Hood Suspect $278G