The son of the leader of a militia group accused of plotting to kill police officers in Michigan tried to prepare for a war after other group members were arrested, according to federal officials. Prosecutors say that, after eight other members of the Hutaree group were arrested, Joshua Stone began gathering weapons and tried to get other militia members to, quote, "go to war if the government did not release all Hutaree members." the 21-year old Stone is one of nine defendants charged with seditious conspiracy and attempted use of weapons of mass destruction.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- SEARCH FOR HANNAH Suspect in Graham case charged in 2005 rape
- GAO report finds thousands of government workers on paid leave, costing taxpayers millions
- Auction offers fascinating glimpse into the history of science and technology - PHOTOS: 11 science and tech artifacts that are up for grabs
- CALIPHATE JUSTICE Female police impose ISIS sharia vision on women
- NUNN TOO PLEASED Dem defies HW Bush with ad using his image