The son of the leader of a militia group accused of plotting to kill police officers in Michigan tried to prepare for a war after other group members were arrested, according to federal officials. Prosecutors say that, after eight other members of the Hutaree group were arrested, Joshua Stone began gathering weapons and tried to get other militia members to, quote, "go to war if the government did not release all Hutaree members." the 21-year old Stone is one of nine defendants charged with seditious conspiracy and attempted use of weapons of mass destruction.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Argentina enters default after failing to make deal with creditors
- Family members of Benghazi victims confident House probe will produce truth
- Peace Corps evacuating volunteers from 3 West African countries over Ebola outbreak - DR. MANNY: Ebola is not the only deadly virus out there - Sierra Leone's top Ebola doctor dies from virus
- Lawyer sues GM on behalf of 658 plaintiffs over faulty ignition switches
- EXCLUSIVE Brazen gangs of smugglers take aim at US border cops