The son of the leader of a militia group accused of plotting to kill police officers in Michigan tried to prepare for a war after other group members were arrested, according to federal officials. Prosecutors say that, after eight other members of the Hutaree group were arrested, Joshua Stone began gathering weapons and tried to get other militia members to, quote, "go to war if the government did not release all Hutaree members." the 21-year old Stone is one of nine defendants charged with seditious conspiracy and attempted use of weapons of mass destruction.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- At least three foreign troops killed in Afghanistan suicide attack
- Authorities release profile of state police ambush shooter
- Thai police reportedly suspect friend of murdered British tourist in double killing
- NFL FIRESTORM Vikings' Peterson accused of child abuse last year
- 'FAITH MEANS LIFE' Sudanese Christian mom describes harrowing ordeal