The son of the leader of a militia group accused of plotting to kill police officers in Michigan tried to prepare for a war after other group members were arrested, according to federal officials. Prosecutors say that, after eight other members of the Hutaree group were arrested, Joshua Stone began gathering weapons and tried to get other militia members to, quote, "go to war if the government did not release all Hutaree members." the 21-year old Stone is one of nine defendants charged with seditious conspiracy and attempted use of weapons of mass destruction.
- NEW TARGET? Saudi Arabia faces ISIS threats during transition of new king
- 2 pilots break long distance balloon-traveling record
- Serena Williams captures 19th Grand Slam title with Australian Open win
- Women-only mosque opens in Los Angeles
- 'INFLATE GATE' SCANDAL Pro wrestler ejected from annual wing-eating contest