Mon, April 19, 2010
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation on Monday will begin sending checks to insured deposit holders of Lakeside Community Bank in Sterling Heights. The financial institution was closed Friday after state regulators seized the bank, which reportedly fell victim to bad loans. It’s the first bank in Michigan to fail this year, and one of eight across the nation to be closed Friday. State regulators say no depositors will lose money.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Apple-1 computer sold at auction for $905,000
- Family of 6 quarantined in Connecticut over Ebola fears
- Mexican mayor and his wife linked to deadly attack on students, attorney general says
- Krauthammer: 'Tremendous ideological appeal of ISIS' could be inspiring lone-wolf attacks
- ANOTHER JUMPER Man apprehended after scaling White House fence