Mon, April 19, 2010
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation on Monday will begin sending checks to insured deposit holders of Lakeside Community Bank in Sterling Heights. The financial institution was closed Friday after state regulators seized the bank, which reportedly fell victim to bad loans. It’s the first bank in Michigan to fail this year, and one of eight across the nation to be closed Friday. State regulators say no depositors will lose money.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- US weighs refugee status for youth from Honduras - On eve of White House meeting, Honduran president says he has taken major steps to stem exodus to US
- US Army War College to probe alleged plagiarism by Democratic senator
- FOX NEWS POLL Majority unhappy with way things are going in US
- Prosecutor: Wounded doctor fired back at gunman in fatal hospital shooting
- White House brings in Clinton aides for strategy session amid stormy week