Mon, April 19, 2010
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation on Monday will begin sending checks to insured deposit holders of Lakeside Community Bank in Sterling Heights. The financial institution was closed Friday after state regulators seized the bank, which reportedly fell victim to bad loans. It’s the first bank in Michigan to fail this year, and one of eight across the nation to be closed Friday. State regulators say no depositors will lose money.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Oracle CEO Larry Ellison steps down
- Kansas court: Remove Dem from Senate ballot - Battle-tested Walker fights to keep job in Wisconsin - Experts: Latinos likely to be decisive factor in key races - FULL COVERAGE: 2014 Midterm Elections
- Home Depot hack put 56M payment cards at risk
- Dems reportedly losing confidence in party head
- Alibaba prices initial public offering at $68 a share