Mon, April 19, 2010
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation on Monday will begin sending checks to insured deposit holders of Lakeside Community Bank in Sterling Heights. The financial institution was closed Friday after state regulators seized the bank, which reportedly fell victim to bad loans. It’s the first bank in Michigan to fail this year, and one of eight across the nation to be closed Friday. State regulators say no depositors will lose money.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Obama calls for peaceful end to China-Japan dispute over islands
- Magnitude 6.6 earthquake strikes off British Columbia
- Obama says new Russia sanctions are 'teed up'- Hillary Clinton calls for touger sanctions on Russia- Ukraine hostilities endanger Chernobyl cleanup
- Fla. school board nixes proposed dress code for parents
- Feds move to ban e-cigarette sales to minors