Mon, April 19, 2010
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation on Monday will begin sending checks to insured deposit holders of Lakeside Community Bank in Sterling Heights. The financial institution was closed Friday after state regulators seized the bank, which reportedly fell victim to bad loans. It’s the first bank in Michigan to fail this year, and one of eight across the nation to be closed Friday. State regulators say no depositors will lose money.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Russian troops seize hospital, base in Crimea- White House: US, China agree on Ukraine sovereignty- GOP wants tougher action from Obama on Ukraine
- 2-year-old boy saves mom using FaceTime app
- Chiquita, Fyffes merger to create worlds top banana co.
- Judge weighs evidence of possible Pentagon meddling in Army sex case
- Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony