Wexford County Sheriff’s are still on the lookout for a person who attempted to rob the Advance America Cash Advance store in Cadillac on Saturday. The attempted robbery happened when the suspect walked by the store once scouting it out. He then came back, went inside, and demanded cash from the employee while keeping one hand in his pocket. The employee refused to give the suspect the cash and alerted him police were on the way after pressing the alarm. Detective Trent Taylor says “there was also a Advance America Cash Advance in the Bay City area that was also entered by the same suspect, looked to be wearing the same clothes and same M.O., that one and one I believe in the Manistee area was also hit.” The suspect is described as a white male between 19 and 21 years old. He is around 6 feet tall weighs 180 and has brown eyes. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Wexford County Sheriff’s Office at 231-779-9211.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Police report possible new sighting of ambush suspect Eric Frein
- NHTSA warns millions to get car airbags fixed - 29 deaths now tied to GM ignition switch defect
- TERROR IN CANADA? Authorities say driver who hit 2 soldiers 'radicalized'
- STYLE ICON PASSES Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at 82
- Government workers on paid leave costing taxpayers $775M, GAO finds