Wexford County Sheriff’s are still on the lookout for a person who attempted to rob the Advance America Cash Advance store in Cadillac on Saturday. The attempted robbery happened when the suspect walked by the store once scouting it out. He then came back, went inside, and demanded cash from the employee while keeping one hand in his pocket. The employee refused to give the suspect the cash and alerted him police were on the way after pressing the alarm. Detective Trent Taylor says “there was also a Advance America Cash Advance in the Bay City area that was also entered by the same suspect, looked to be wearing the same clothes and same M.O., that one and one I believe in the Manistee area was also hit.” The suspect is described as a white male between 19 and 21 years old. He is around 6 feet tall weighs 180 and has brown eyes. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Wexford County Sheriff’s Office at 231-779-9211.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Fast and Furious II? Justice Department watchdog faults agency over grenade probe
- Pa. college forfeits game after 5 players arrested
- Texas woman gets 3 years for putting gun in son's backpack
- Maine judge tells Ebola nurse to stay away from public gatherings - VIDEO: Showdown looms for nurse, officials - N.Korea to quarantine foreigners for 21 days - Sales of Hazmat suits surge - TRACKING EBOLA
- DC police search for man who attacked cop with ax