The father of three missing Morenci boys will be in Lenawee County District Court this morning to be arraigned on new charges. 39-year-old John Skelton is now facing three additional charges each of kidnapping and unlawful imprisonment. These new charges are on top of the parental kidnapping counts Skelton already faces. The charges carry a penalty of up to life in prison if he's convicted. Skelton is scheduled to appear in district court March 28th for a pre-exam conference. The brothers, nine year-old Andrew, seven year-old Alexander and five year-old Tanner were last seen in the yard of Skelton’s home in Morenci in late November. Police say the search for the boys is being handled as a homicide investigation.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- 'CRITICALLY IMPORTANT' Central European nations ask US for faster gas exports
- Fleeing unrest, middle class Venezuelans find refuge but not comfort in Miami
- Suicide bomber uses Iraq police Humvee in attack
- Bighorn sheep deaths draw criticism of relocation project
- Syrian forces wrest border town from rebels