The father of three missing Morenci boys will be in Lenawee County District Court this morning to be arraigned on new charges. 39-year-old John Skelton is now facing three additional charges each of kidnapping and unlawful imprisonment. These new charges are on top of the parental kidnapping counts Skelton already faces. The charges carry a penalty of up to life in prison if he's convicted. Skelton is scheduled to appear in district court March 28th for a pre-exam conference. The brothers, nine year-old Andrew, seven year-old Alexander and five year-old Tanner were last seen in the yard of Skelton’s home in Morenci in late November. Police say the search for the boys is being handled as a homicide investigation.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- SEARCH FOR HANNAH Suspect in Graham case charged in 2005 rape
- GAO report finds thousands of government workers on paid leave, costing taxpayers millions
- Auction offers fascinating glimpse into the history of science and technology - PHOTOS: 11 science and tech artifacts that are up for grabs
- CALIPHATE JUSTICE Female police impose ISIS sharia vision on women
- NUNN TOO PLEASED Dem defies HW Bush with ad using his image