Federal investigators are now turning their attention to searching for an arsonist in a huge explosion that destroyed a commercial building in Warren earlier this month. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms is now taking over the investigation at a request from the city of Warren. Assistant Special Agent in Charge William Temple would not say much about the case or who might have been responsible for setting the explosion that occurred on the evening of May 4th at Best Textile Services. The blast destroyed the commercial building and damaged about 50 nearby homes and businesses. Warren Mayor Jim Fouts says a reward may be offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person that’s responsible. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- TARGETING OREGONGOP to use poor health law rollout in Senate push
- KAN. SHOOTING PROBE Authorities hunting for straw buyer in fatal attacks
- 8 killed in Finland parachutist plane crash
- American Pastor Saeed Abedini imprisoned in Iran pens Easter message
- Ukraine PM vows to punish people behind fliers ordering Jews to register