Federal investigators are now turning their attention to searching for an arsonist in a huge explosion that destroyed a commercial building in Warren earlier this month. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms is now taking over the investigation at a request from the city of Warren. Assistant Special Agent in Charge William Temple would not say much about the case or who might have been responsible for setting the explosion that occurred on the evening of May 4th at Best Textile Services. The blast destroyed the commercial building and damaged about 50 nearby homes and businesses. Warren Mayor Jim Fouts says a reward may be offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person that’s responsible. (MRN)
Don't forget to remove pictures of obese...
The rest of the story. The House passed the...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
- Mueller: FBI uses drones for surveillance on US soil- NSA chief defends surveillance, says helped prevent terror plots more than 50 times since 9/11- Obama: Phone, Internet surveillance has saved lives
- 87-year-old shoots 'moocher' stepson in face, cops say
- Bernanke offers possible timetable for tapering
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder Zimmer
- Adding silver to antibiotics boosts effectiveness