Is it a crime scene? Or the human remains from a cemetery? Whatever the case, construction crews working on a new steam line on the Eastern Michigan University campus made an interesting discovery Monday - four or five bones. The bones were found six to seven feet under a concrete driveway near the physical plant building on campus. A cemetery that was relocated during the 19th century used to occupy the land near where the bones were found. The Michigan State University Department of Anthropology, along with the Michigan State Police, are analyzing the bones. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Democrats join growing group of lawmakers calling for military aid to Ukraine - Official: Rebels laying mines near MH17 crash site
- Argentina fails to cut deal as default looms
- Failures in management led to ObamaCare website woes, investigation finds
- ELECTION YEAR BATTLE House OKs suing Obama over alleged abuse of power
- Who causes worst traffic?