Is it a crime scene? Or the human remains from a cemetery? Whatever the case, construction crews working on a new steam line on the Eastern Michigan University campus made an interesting discovery Monday - four or five bones. The bones were found six to seven feet under a concrete driveway near the physical plant building on campus. A cemetery that was relocated during the 19th century used to occupy the land near where the bones were found. The Michigan State University Department of Anthropology, along with the Michigan State Police, are analyzing the bones. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Bear in NJ attack acted 'predatory,' authorities say
- Heavy security as Israel reopens Jerusalem site
- Man slashes 3 schoolchildren in China, official says - Court upholds death verdicts in slashing attack
- Calif. diverts water from farmers to wildlife refuges
- GOP probes activities for for illegal immigrant kids