Is it a crime scene? Or the human remains from a cemetery? Whatever the case, construction crews working on a new steam line on the Eastern Michigan University campus made an interesting discovery Monday - four or five bones. The bones were found six to seven feet under a concrete driveway near the physical plant building on campus. A cemetery that was relocated during the 19th century used to occupy the land near where the bones were found. The Michigan State University Department of Anthropology, along with the Michigan State Police, are analyzing the bones. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Women fight on front lines of battle against ISIS - 'GRETA INVESTIGATES: THE LONE WOLVES OF TERROR' ON FOX NEWS CHANNEL SUNDAY AT 9 P.M. ET - US probes claims militants used chemical weapons
- Canada reopens grounds of Parliament Hill
- Hawaii officials warn lava flow may force evacuation
- IS 2016 ON HIS MIND? Christie returns to Iowa to meet with GOP activists
- QUARANTINE ANGER Nurse rips Ebola policies after treatment at airport