Is it a crime scene? Or the human remains from a cemetery? Whatever the case, construction crews working on a new steam line on the Eastern Michigan University campus made an interesting discovery Monday - four or five bones. The bones were found six to seven feet under a concrete driveway near the physical plant building on campus. A cemetery that was relocated during the 19th century used to occupy the land near where the bones were found. The Michigan State University Department of Anthropology, along with the Michigan State Police, are analyzing the bones. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- KURTZ: Secret Service a debacle of lax security and misleading accounts - Agents let armed ex-con on elevator with Obama - Breach spurs lethal force debate - VIDEO: Kurtz: Secret Service hasn't owned up
- 'DESPICABLE' DECISION Widow slams college for letting cop-killer speak
- FOOTBALL LEGEND Mo. boy with terminal cancer scores TD in first game
- EBOLA MYSTERIES Few details known about first diagnosed case in US
- Picking foods to fight cancer