Is it a crime scene? Or the human remains from a cemetery? Whatever the case, construction crews working on a new steam line on the Eastern Michigan University campus made an interesting discovery Monday - four or five bones. The bones were found six to seven feet under a concrete driveway near the physical plant building on campus. A cemetery that was relocated during the 19th century used to occupy the land near where the bones were found. The Michigan State University Department of Anthropology, along with the Michigan State Police, are analyzing the bones. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Police search car, apartment in connection with missing UVA student - VIDEO: Man sought in missing student case
- ‘Bridge-gate’ probe reportedly finding no evidence of Christie involvement
- Apple’s Not the Only Company Banking on iPhone 6 - VIDEO: iPhone 6 vs. iPhone 6 Plus
- 40 American ISIS fighters back in US, report says
- Search for alleged trooper killer focuses on woods