Is it a crime scene? Or the human remains from a cemetery? Whatever the case, construction crews working on a new steam line on the Eastern Michigan University campus made an interesting discovery Monday - four or five bones. The bones were found six to seven feet under a concrete driveway near the physical plant building on campus. A cemetery that was relocated during the 19th century used to occupy the land near where the bones were found. The Michigan State University Department of Anthropology, along with the Michigan State Police, are analyzing the bones. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Weather helps firefighters battle Washington state blaze
- Detroit workers, retirees OK pension cuts in city's bankruptcy plan
- Kansas man accused of abducting, killing girl amid shootout with police
- Albuquerque teens accused of killing homeless men may be behind other attacks, police say
- Witness says Donald Sterling would be $500M in debt without Clippers sale