AirFest is coming to Roben Hood Airport. The family oriented event includes a pancake breakfast from the “flying pancake guy” and several antique bi-planes that will be on display. Airport Manager Mike Lafferty says “we tend to get what we ask for, so we would expect a nice crowd of older aircrafts which are very interesting.” Also taking place will be a public dedication for the new community hangar along with the Aero Med transports being on display. Airplane rides in some specific planes will be available as well. AirFest takes place Saturday from 7AM until 3PM.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Fast and Furious II? Justice Department watchdog faults agency over grenade probe
- Pa. college forfeits game after 5 players arrested
- Texas woman gets 3 years for putting gun in son's backpack
- Maine judge tells Ebola nurse to stay away from public gatherings - VIDEO: Showdown looms for nurse, officials - N.Korea to quarantine foreigners for 21 days - Sales of Hazmat suits surge - TRACKING EBOLA
- DC police search for man who attacked cop with ax