AirFest is coming to Roben Hood Airport. The family oriented event includes a pancake breakfast from the “flying pancake guy” and several antique bi-planes that will be on display. Airport Manager Mike Lafferty says “we tend to get what we ask for, so we would expect a nice crowd of older aircrafts which are very interesting.” Also taking place will be a public dedication for the new community hangar along with the Aero Med transports being on display. Airplane rides in some specific planes will be available as well. AirFest takes place Saturday from 7AM until 3PM.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- US weighs refugee status for youth from Honduras - On eve of White House meeting, Honduran president says he has taken major steps to stem exodus to US
- US Army War College to probe alleged plagiarism by Democratic senator
- FOX NEWS POLL Majority unhappy with way things are going in US
- Prosecutor: Wounded doctor fired back at gunman in fatal hospital shooting
- White House brings in Clinton aides for strategy session amid stormy week