AirFest is coming to Roben Hood Airport. The family oriented event includes a pancake breakfast from the “flying pancake guy” and several antique bi-planes that will be on display. Airport Manager Mike Lafferty says “we tend to get what we ask for, so we would expect a nice crowd of older aircrafts which are very interesting.” Also taking place will be a public dedication for the new community hangar along with the Aero Med transports being on display. Airplane rides in some specific planes will be available as well. AirFest takes place Saturday from 7AM until 3PM.
- North Korea makes new threat against US over Sony cyberattack claims
- PLAY DELAYED MLB waits for full US-Cuba thaw to get top talent
- Protester perches on St. Peter's Cathedral facade
- Australian father, two sons found alive after wrong turn strands them in wilderness for 10 days
- Extremism fears rise in France after driver plows car into pedestrians - Nigeria's Islamic uprising poses regional threat