AirFest is coming to Roben Hood Airport. The family oriented event includes a pancake breakfast from the “flying pancake guy” and several antique bi-planes that will be on display. Airport Manager Mike Lafferty says “we tend to get what we ask for, so we would expect a nice crowd of older aircrafts which are very interesting.” Also taking place will be a public dedication for the new community hangar along with the Aero Med transports being on display. Airplane rides in some specific planes will be available as well. AirFest takes place Saturday from 7AM until 3PM.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Police reportedly interviewing 2 persons of interest in deadly Philadelphia carjacking
- At least 17 Filipino villagers killed by Islamic militants
- United Nations calls for 'immediate and unconditional' Gaza cease-fire
- 'NOBODY IS HELPING' NC mayor walking to DC to protest hospital closing
- 'UNBROKEN CHAIN' Boy holds Bar Mitzvah in Polish town grandfather fled