AirFest is coming to Roben Hood Airport. The family oriented event includes a pancake breakfast from the “flying pancake guy” and several antique bi-planes that will be on display. Airport Manager Mike Lafferty says “we tend to get what we ask for, so we would expect a nice crowd of older aircrafts which are very interesting.” Also taking place will be a public dedication for the new community hangar along with the Aero Med transports being on display. Airplane rides in some specific planes will be available as well. AirFest takes place Saturday from 7AM until 3PM.
- Ferguson protesters move from streets to stores on Black Friday - Cops reportedly foil plan to bomb Gateway Arch - Ferguson bakery vandalized in protests receives $200G in donations - Family of boy killed in fake gun shooting speaks out
- OPEC keeps oil output steady despite price drop
- Bill Cosby alma mater cuts ties with comedian over sex assault allegations
- Iran supreme leader slams America as 'chameleon' in statement on nuclear talks extension
- DEMOCRATIC DISSENT Tensions in party surface after midterm defeat