Michigan State Police are making it clear: if you're caught driving under the influence you will go to jail. The Office of Highway Safety Planning launched its "Drunk driving. Over the limit. Under arrest" ad campaign Monday to warn motorists of an upcoming statewide crackdown on drunk driving. The ads are meant to drive home the fact that a DUI conviction stays with a person long after the initial arrest, with the loss of driving privileges and the multitude of fines, fees, lawyer bills and higher insurance rates that come because of it. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Democrats join growing group of lawmakers calling for military aid to Ukraine - Official: Rebels laying mines near MH17 crash site
- Argentina fails to cut deal as default looms
- Failures in management led to ObamaCare website woes, investigation finds
- ELECTION YEAR BATTLE House OKs suing Obama over alleged abuse of power
- Who causes worst traffic?