Three Michigan universities have made a national list that focused on the most "gay friendly" schools in the U.S. The Daily Beast, which is associated with Newsweek, placed Eastern Michigan University at number 18, based on polling information and the rankings of an organization called Campus Pride that promotes LGBT issues at the nation’s universities. EMU made the top 25 along with some familiar and some prestigious schools. Western Michigan ranked 21st, the University of Michigan was 25. M.I.T. ranked first and Stanford came in second. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Republican report alleges 'billionaire's club' funding environmental causes through 'shady' network - EXCLUSIVE: UN puts new momentum behind its radical green agenda for 'climate change'
- Iranian opposition leaders press Obama administration to back them, seek regime change
- Bar Exam Fail: Law grads unable to submit completed tests due to software glitch
- THE FIX IS IN? Veterans Affairs overhaul glides through House
- '---HOLES AND CRAZIES' Ex-IRS chief Lerner's emails reveal disdain for GOP