Three Michigan universities have made a national list that focused on the most "gay friendly" schools in the U.S. The Daily Beast, which is associated with Newsweek, placed Eastern Michigan University at number 18, based on polling information and the rankings of an organization called Campus Pride that promotes LGBT issues at the nation’s universities. EMU made the top 25 along with some familiar and some prestigious schools. Western Michigan ranked 21st, the University of Michigan was 25. M.I.T. ranked first and Stanford came in second. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- MALAYSIA MYSTERY: Real-time flight trackers find holes in search for jet
- Student gov't candidates fined for talking to reporters
- Labor laws stoke economic turmoil in Venezuela- Biden: Venezuela gov't concocting bogus stories
- Russians enter town north of Crimea, Ukrainians say- Russian troops seize hospital, base in Crimea- White House: US, China agree on Ukraine sovereignty- NATO deploys recon planes above Poland, Romania
- More than 3,500 cops planned for Boston Marathon- Accused bomber allegedly destroyed cell phone