Three Michigan universities have made a national list that focused on the most "gay friendly" schools in the U.S. The Daily Beast, which is associated with Newsweek, placed Eastern Michigan University at number 18, based on polling information and the rankings of an organization called Campus Pride that promotes LGBT issues at the nation’s universities. EMU made the top 25 along with some familiar and some prestigious schools. Western Michigan ranked 21st, the University of Michigan was 25. M.I.T. ranked first and Stanford came in second. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Frank Mankiewicz, aide to Robert Kennedy, dies
- Missouri police preparing for grand jury decision
- NH senate candidates spar over Ebola, ISIS - GOP leads Dems in Iowa early vote for first time - Ernst enters final stretch with edge over Dem - FULL COVERAGE: Midterms
- TERRORISM IN NYC? Police not ruling out terror connection in ax attack
- Obama administration to transfer Afghan detainee to US