Thu, February 16, 2012
The actress featured in U.S. Senate candidate Pete Hoekstra's controversial campaign commercial that aired during the super bowl, is apologizing for taking the role. Lisa Chan portrayed the young woman speaking broken english and thanking Senator Debbie "spend-it-now" for voting for government spending and helping the Chinese economy. Chan has apologized on her Facebook page saying it was (quote) "absolutely a mistake" and she feels horrible about her participation. (MRN)
Don't forget to remove pictures of obese...
The rest of the story. The House passed the...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
- Women escorted from mall over 'F--- CANCER' hats
- Existing home sales highest level since Nov. 2009- Bernanke gives no hint of slowing printing presses
- American pastor held in Iran releases thank you letter
- Vatican denies that Pope Francis performed exorcism
- Portland, Ore., rejects adding fluoride to water supply