Thu, February 16, 2012
The actress featured in U.S. Senate candidate Pete Hoekstra's controversial campaign commercial that aired during the super bowl, is apologizing for taking the role. Lisa Chan portrayed the young woman speaking broken english and thanking Senator Debbie "spend-it-now" for voting for government spending and helping the Chinese economy. Chan has apologized on her Facebook page saying it was (quote) "absolutely a mistake" and she feels horrible about her participation. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Military jet crashes in Virginia
- Potentially dangerous debris left behind after failed hypersonic flight in Alaska
- Teen impaled by golf club in freak frat party accident
- Strange sleep disorder makes people appear 'totally drunk'
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker gets Ebola - US doctor takes on Ebola with faith, American tech