Thu, February 16, 2012
The actress featured in U.S. Senate candidate Pete Hoekstra's controversial campaign commercial that aired during the super bowl, is apologizing for taking the role. Lisa Chan portrayed the young woman speaking broken english and thanking Senator Debbie "spend-it-now" for voting for government spending and helping the Chinese economy. Chan has apologized on her Facebook page saying it was (quote) "absolutely a mistake" and she feels horrible about her participation. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Army general sex case delayed, defense to try for plea deal
- UN: 2.8M Syrian children out of school due to civil war
- More than 2 in 100 Americans have new hips, knees
- Dallas Seavey wins second Iditarod in strong finish
- Low-to-moderate alcohol consumption during pregnancy associated with premature birth