Thu, February 16, 2012
The actress featured in U.S. Senate candidate Pete Hoekstra's controversial campaign commercial that aired during the super bowl, is apologizing for taking the role. Lisa Chan portrayed the young woman speaking broken english and thanking Senator Debbie "spend-it-now" for voting for government spending and helping the Chinese economy. Chan has apologized on her Facebook page saying it was (quote) "absolutely a mistake" and she feels horrible about her participation. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Delta flight sent to remote area of Denver airport due to potential threat
- Medicaid paid $12 million for deceased people in Illinois, documents show
- 'DEEPLY ASHAMED' South Korea ferry captain arrested as details emerge
- TODD STARNES News outlet apologizes after canceling Easter ad
- Chicago crime statistics under debate as magazine calls police claim of 'progress' an illusion