Thu, February 16, 2012
The actress featured in U.S. Senate candidate Pete Hoekstra's controversial campaign commercial that aired during the super bowl, is apologizing for taking the role. Lisa Chan portrayed the young woman speaking broken english and thanking Senator Debbie "spend-it-now" for voting for government spending and helping the Chinese economy. Chan has apologized on her Facebook page saying it was (quote) "absolutely a mistake" and she feels horrible about her participation. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- 'A TOXIC MIX' Colo. election law prompts voter fraud concerns
- Mexican governor, family confirm bodies belong to three American siblings vanished in border city - Parents of missing Mexico students meet with country's president
- MANHUNT ENDS: Suspect in deadly Pa. state trooper ambush captured
- No exit plan for Team Rubicon, as all-veteran group still helping East Coast rebuild from Sandy