Thu, February 16, 2012
The actress featured in U.S. Senate candidate Pete Hoekstra's controversial campaign commercial that aired during the super bowl, is apologizing for taking the role. Lisa Chan portrayed the young woman speaking broken english and thanking Senator Debbie "spend-it-now" for voting for government spending and helping the Chinese economy. Chan has apologized on her Facebook page saying it was (quote) "absolutely a mistake" and she feels horrible about her participation. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Obama calls for peaceful end to China-Japan dispute over islands
- Magnitude 6.6 earthquake strikes off British Columbia
- Obama says new Russia sanctions are 'teed up'- Hillary Clinton calls for touger sanctions on Russia- Ukraine hostilities endanger Chernobyl cleanup
- Fla. school board nixes proposed dress code for parents
- Feds move to ban e-cigarette sales to minors