Thu, February 16, 2012
The actress featured in U.S. Senate candidate Pete Hoekstra's controversial campaign commercial that aired during the super bowl, is apologizing for taking the role. Lisa Chan portrayed the young woman speaking broken english and thanking Senator Debbie "spend-it-now" for voting for government spending and helping the Chinese economy. Chan has apologized on her Facebook page saying it was (quote) "absolutely a mistake" and she feels horrible about her participation. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- US judge blocks enforcement of new La. abortion law
- California high school keeps 'Arabs' nickname, but drops controversial mascot
- Tony Stewart crashes out of first NASCAR race since dirt track tragedy
- Showboat Casino closes after 27 years in Atlantic City
- Dozens of police departments report losing weapons supplied by Pentagon