Fri, March 9, 2012
Two people accused of selling Heroin in the Morley area were arraigned in Mecosta County District Court on charges of of delivery, possession with intent to deliver, and conspiracy to deliver heroin. Police say 21-year old Tiffany Marie Bergstrom and 26-year old Carl Leon Schmitt both of Morley were arrested after authorities discovered Heroin during a traffic stop Tuesday in Deerfield Township. The couple faces 60 years in prison if convicted on all charges.The charges are the result from Central Michigan Enforcement Team’s investigation into heroin trafficking in Mecosta County.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Reporter claims she was told not to talk to crowd at Michelle Obama event - Stage production for Obama speech cost $94,360
- California gov signs bill letting family members seek gun restraining order - California mayor fatally shot in domestic dispute
- Afghanistan suicide bombers kill 7, wound 21 - Afghanistan, US sign security agreement
- Royals rally past A's in 12th inning, win American League Wild Card game
- Mexico charges three soldiers with homicide in deaths of suspected gang members