Fri, March 9, 2012
Two people accused of selling Heroin in the Morley area were arraigned in Mecosta County District Court on charges of of delivery, possession with intent to deliver, and conspiracy to deliver heroin. Police say 21-year old Tiffany Marie Bergstrom and 26-year old Carl Leon Schmitt both of Morley were arrested after authorities discovered Heroin during a traffic stop Tuesday in Deerfield Township. The couple faces 60 years in prison if convicted on all charges.The charges are the result from Central Michigan Enforcement Team’s investigation into heroin trafficking in Mecosta County.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Mom says 10-year-old bullied after cutting hair short to donate to charity
- STARNES: City threatens to arrest ministers who refuse to perform same-sex weddings
- Falling oil prices make double-edged sword
- At least 20 dead, 25 hurt in Bangladesh bus collision
- Suspect in girl's beating death had 15 prior arrests - Shooting death of girl, 6, at convenience store probed