Fri, March 9, 2012
Two people accused of selling Heroin in the Morley area were arraigned in Mecosta County District Court on charges of of delivery, possession with intent to deliver, and conspiracy to deliver heroin. Police say 21-year old Tiffany Marie Bergstrom and 26-year old Carl Leon Schmitt both of Morley were arrested after authorities discovered Heroin during a traffic stop Tuesday in Deerfield Township. The couple faces 60 years in prison if convicted on all charges.The charges are the result from Central Michigan Enforcement Team’s investigation into heroin trafficking in Mecosta County.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- KURTZ: Where's the media outrage? Dem senator's daughter uses maneuver to avoid corporate taxes
- 12 children, driver die after train hits school bus in India
- Attack on Iraq prisoner convoy kills 60
- Chairman of US meat supplier apologizes for Chinese subsidiary's role in scandal
- Hamas resists Kerry's attempts at cease-fire deal as fighting rages