Fri, March 9, 2012
Two people accused of selling Heroin in the Morley area were arraigned in Mecosta County District Court on charges of of delivery, possession with intent to deliver, and conspiracy to deliver heroin. Police say 21-year old Tiffany Marie Bergstrom and 26-year old Carl Leon Schmitt both of Morley were arrested after authorities discovered Heroin during a traffic stop Tuesday in Deerfield Township. The couple faces 60 years in prison if convicted on all charges.The charges are the result from Central Michigan Enforcement Team’s investigation into heroin trafficking in Mecosta County.
- Cuba ponders next move after US policy shift
- Argentina court rules zoo orangutan is entitled to certain legal rights
- Supreme Court sets March hearing for new ObamaCare case - KURTZ: Where were tough questions at Obama's year-end press conference?
- 22 indicted in multistate dog-fighting ring
- Police ID suspect in dolphin bow-and-arrow death