Tue, March 13, 2012
A 62-year old West-Michigan man is behind bars on charges that he started a house fire early Monday morning that killed a 20-year-old woman. Michael Piranian is being held in the Kent County Jail on a felony homicide warrant. According to reports, the blaze began at the home in Sparta Township after Piranian allegedly assaulted another woman. There were five people in the house at the time. The victim, identified as Kori Vanhulle of Kingsley, apparently had been sleeping in the basement was trapped and called 911 for help, but firefighters could not reach her in time. Investigators later discovered her body underneath debris in the house which was destroyed by the fire. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- New tremors reported at deadly Japan volcano
- 57 Mexico students reported missing after weekend violence
- Report claims North Korean leader had surgery to repair fractured ankles
- VANISHING MONEY Dozens of tax breaks to expire unless Congress acts
- Hong Kong leader digs in, tells protesters to go home 'immediately'