Fri, December 14, 2012
Two people were taken to the hospital in Wexford County after a two car accident Thursday. Deputies say the accident happened at the intersection of Boon and Plett Roads near Cadillac. Witnesses say the driver of the east-bound mini-van failed to stop for the red light at the intersection, and a northbound SUV crashed into it, causing the mini van to overturn. The drivers of both vehicles were transported to Mercy Hospital. The two other passengers in SUV were not injured. Alcohol is not a factor in the accident.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Prosecutors look to new DNA testing in twin cases
- 21 gang members killed by Mexican Army after surrender, witness says
- 100-pound tortoise brings Florida traffic to a crawl
- SHOTS HEARD IN HUNT Cops may be closing in on suspect in trooper ambush
- TEAM COVER-UP? Report: Ravens tried to keep Rice video from public