Fri, December 14, 2012
Two people were taken to the hospital in Wexford County after a two car accident Thursday. Deputies say the accident happened at the intersection of Boon and Plett Roads near Cadillac. Witnesses say the driver of the east-bound mini-van failed to stop for the red light at the intersection, and a northbound SUV crashed into it, causing the mini van to overturn. The drivers of both vehicles were transported to Mercy Hospital. The two other passengers in SUV were not injured. Alcohol is not a factor in the accident.
- 6.8-magnitude earthquake in Japan collapses homes, causes injuries
- Failed Md. Democratic gov nominee Brown borrowed $500G from union, missed payment deadline
- Gambling nuke commander linked to fake poker chips
- GOP governors' meeting an early 'dress rehearsal' for potential 2016 candidates
- Cuban doctor with Ebola virus in stable condition, Swiss hospital says