Fri, December 14, 2012
Two people were taken to the hospital in Wexford County after a two car accident Thursday. Deputies say the accident happened at the intersection of Boon and Plett Roads near Cadillac. Witnesses say the driver of the east-bound mini-van failed to stop for the red light at the intersection, and a northbound SUV crashed into it, causing the mini van to overturn. The drivers of both vehicles were transported to Mercy Hospital. The two other passengers in SUV were not injured. Alcohol is not a factor in the accident.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- More bodies found at summit of Japan volcano - Luck, instinct determined fates of Japan volcano hikers
- Hong Kong pro-democracy protesters heckle chief executive at ceremony - News of protests kept out of Chinese media - China trade in tools that torture flourishing
- EBOLA HITS AMERICA Things you need to know about the deadly virus
- FLYING BLIND? US airstrikes reportedly hindered by intel gaps
- Reporter claims she was told not to talk to crowd at Michelle Obama event - Stage production for Obama speech cost $94,360