Fri, December 14, 2012
Two people were taken to the hospital in Wexford County after a two car accident Thursday. Deputies say the accident happened at the intersection of Boon and Plett Roads near Cadillac. Witnesses say the driver of the east-bound mini-van failed to stop for the red light at the intersection, and a northbound SUV crashed into it, causing the mini van to overturn. The drivers of both vehicles were transported to Mercy Hospital. The two other passengers in SUV were not injured. Alcohol is not a factor in the accident.
- 'MOST HORRIFIC THING' Dad fights to protect daughter from stepbrother
- ALL EYES ON FERGUSON: Grand jury reaches decision in Brown case
- PASS THE TURKEY? White House releases 3,415 new regs before holiday
- Getting fired is Mission: Impossible for federal bureaucrats in the Obama era
- Soviet hockey coach who faced 'Miracle on Ice' US team dead at 84