Fri, December 14, 2012
Two people were taken to the hospital in Wexford County after a two car accident Thursday. Deputies say the accident happened at the intersection of Boon and Plett Roads near Cadillac. Witnesses say the driver of the east-bound mini-van failed to stop for the red light at the intersection, and a northbound SUV crashed into it, causing the mini van to overturn. The drivers of both vehicles were transported to Mercy Hospital. The two other passengers in SUV were not injured. Alcohol is not a factor in the accident.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- US judge blocks enforcement of new La. abortion law
- California high school keeps 'Arabs' nickname, but drops controversial mascot
- Tony Stewart crashes out of first NASCAR race since dirt track tragedy
- Showboat Casino closes after 27 years in Atlantic City
- Dozens of police departments report losing weapons supplied by Pentagon