Fri, December 14, 2012
Two people were taken to the hospital in Wexford County after a two car accident Thursday. Deputies say the accident happened at the intersection of Boon and Plett Roads near Cadillac. Witnesses say the driver of the east-bound mini-van failed to stop for the red light at the intersection, and a northbound SUV crashed into it, causing the mini van to overturn. The drivers of both vehicles were transported to Mercy Hospital. The two other passengers in SUV were not injured. Alcohol is not a factor in the accident.
- Obama calls for religious tolerance, gender equity at close of India visit - Obama leads delegation paying tribute to late Saudi king
- GHOST TOWNS: Northeast blizzard keeps millions home as forecasters revise snow predictions downward
- MAKING NO FRIENDS Hacker group claims they knocked Facebook offline
- DEFLATE-GATE Pats locker room attendant reportedly focus of probe
- PUBLIC HEALTH MYSTERY Addiction, advertising, and why teenagers still smoke