Mon, January 27, 2014
Gerald Alan Battle, 53, of Reed City passed away Saturday, January 18, 2014. He was born on March 16, 1960 in Reed City, the son of John “Sonny” and Maxine (Kailing) Battle. Gerald graduated from Reed City High School in 1978. He was employed at Ferris State University for 28 years as a groundskeeper. He loved to hunt, fish and snowmobile. Gerald is survived by his father, “Sonny”, one son Chad Battle, one daughter, Shelaine Davis, four grandchildren, Elijah, Hailey, Shaylynn and Whitney, two sisters, Colleen (Stewart) Sauntman and Arleen Couch, three brothers; Ralph, Michael and Earl Battle. He was preceded in death by his mother, Maxine Battle and an infant nephew, Wayne Couch. A funeral mass for Gerald will be at 1:00 p.m., Monday, January 27 at St Anne’s Catholic church in Paris with Father Joe Fix officiating. His family will greet friends at the church from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Mich. boy, 11, legally shot albino deer with crossbow
- Police criminalist who committed suicide was suspect in girl's 1984 killing
- Neb. school OKs firearms in senior yearbook photos
- Indicted GOP Rep. Grimm hanging on in NY race - VIDEO: Was I counseled to step down, Grimm says - VIDEO: Will legal issues hurt Grimm? - FULL COVERAGE: Midterms
- Malaysian man crawls through woods for days after car crash