Tue, February 4, 2014
A pair of Macomb County residents were officially charged with the shooting of a Ferris State University student over the weekend at an off campus apartment. 20-year old DeCory Downing was charged with six counts including attempted murder and assault with intent to murder. The second suspect in the case, 18-year old Shaionna Brown is charged with being an accessory to a felony, felony firearm and carrying a concealed weapon. Police say brown was hiding Downing during the police search of him. The victim was taken to Spectrum Health Hospital in Grand Rapids for non-life threatening injuries. Downing remains in jail on a $2 million bond and Brown remains in jail on a $250,000 bond.
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel's 17-year-old son mugged outside family home
- E-Z Pass helps states clock motorists' speeds, accounts suspended for repeat offenders
- 'IT HAS CHANGED ME' Teen honors Holocaust victims with shelter stint
- 'BLOOD ON THE HANDS': NYPD union head slams De Blasio after cops killed
- TEARS AND KISSES New video shows aftermath of Ray Rice elevator punch