Tue, February 4, 2014
A pair of Macomb County residents were officially charged with the shooting of a Ferris State University student over the weekend at an off campus apartment. 20-year old DeCory Downing was charged with six counts including attempted murder and assault with intent to murder. The second suspect in the case, 18-year old Shaionna Brown is charged with being an accessory to a felony, felony firearm and carrying a concealed weapon. Police say brown was hiding Downing during the police search of him. The victim was taken to Spectrum Health Hospital in Grand Rapids for non-life threatening injuries. Downing remains in jail on a $2 million bond and Brown remains in jail on a $250,000 bond.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- ObamaCare site flagged in Heartbleed security review - Widows of Alabama workers lose health care
- Man arrested at LA Times building after threat reports
- Divers locate bodies inside sunken S. Korean ferry as captain arrested
- Delta flight sent to remote area of Denver airport due to potential threat
- Medicaid paid $12 million for deceased people in Illinois, documents show