Tue, February 4, 2014
A nationwide manhunt for a convicted murderer who escaped from a Michigan prison Sunday night has ended. Authorities in Indiana confirmed Monday that Michael Elliot was captured and is in custody. The 40-year old Elliot escaped from the Ionia Correctional Facility Sunday night by cutting a hole in a fence at the facility. He then kidnapped a woman, stole her car and drove to Elkhart, Indiana where the woman got away when they stopped at a gas station. The woman is now back home in Ionia. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Obama calls for peaceful end to China-Japan dispute over islands
- Magnitude 6.6 earthquake strikes off British Columbia
- Obama says new Russia sanctions are 'teed up'- Hillary Clinton calls for touger sanctions on Russia- Ukraine hostilities endanger Chernobyl cleanup
- Fla. school board nixes proposed dress code for parents
- Feds move to ban e-cigarette sales to minors