Tue, February 4, 2014
A nationwide manhunt for a convicted murderer who escaped from a Michigan prison Sunday night has ended. Authorities in Indiana confirmed Monday that Michael Elliot was captured and is in custody. The 40-year old Elliot escaped from the Ionia Correctional Facility Sunday night by cutting a hole in a fence at the facility. He then kidnapped a woman, stole her car and drove to Elkhart, Indiana where the woman got away when they stopped at a gas station. The woman is now back home in Ionia. (MRN)
- Ahmadinejad launches website ahead of elections
- Bomb on bus in central Damascus kills 7 - VIDEO: Is Obama ready to cut a deal with Assad?
- Egypt covering up protester deaths, rights group says
- Ukraine: 13 killed in fight with Russia-backed rebels
- 'I NEVER GAVE UP' NFL ref who faced death will work Super Bowl