Mon, February 10, 2014
A Tustin man was arraigned on drug charges in Osceola County connected to the alleged discovery of a one-pot methamphetamine laboratory at his residence. 26-year old Samuel Dean Engler has been charged with operating/maintaining a meth lab, delivery/manufacture of methamphetamine and maintaining a drug house. If convicted, he could face a maximum of 22 years in prison, Engler's bond was set at $150,000.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Frank Mankiewicz, aide to Robert Kennedy, dies
- Missouri police preparing for grand jury decision
- NH senate candidates spar over Ebola, ISIS - GOP leads Dems in Iowa early vote for first time - Ernst enters final stretch with edge over Dem - FULL COVERAGE: Midterms
- TERRORISM IN NYC? Police not ruling out terror connection in ax attack
- Obama administration to transfer Afghan detainee to US