Mon, February 10, 2014
A Tustin man was arraigned on drug charges in Osceola County connected to the alleged discovery of a one-pot methamphetamine laboratory at his residence. 26-year old Samuel Dean Engler has been charged with operating/maintaining a meth lab, delivery/manufacture of methamphetamine and maintaining a drug house. If convicted, he could face a maximum of 22 years in prison, Engler's bond was set at $150,000.
- VA fires Phoenix hospital director in wake of scandal
- Boehner reappoints Gowdy to lead Benghazi committee
- 'MOST HORRIFIC THING' Dad fights to protect daughter from stepbrother
- ALL EYES ON FERGUSON: Grand jury reaches decision in Brown case
- PASS THE TURKEY? White House releases 3,415 new regs before holiday