Mon, February 10, 2014
A Tustin man was arraigned on drug charges in Osceola County connected to the alleged discovery of a one-pot methamphetamine laboratory at his residence. 26-year old Samuel Dean Engler has been charged with operating/maintaining a meth lab, delivery/manufacture of methamphetamine and maintaining a drug house. If convicted, he could face a maximum of 22 years in prison, Engler's bond was set at $150,000.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- 32 teens escape from Tenn. detention center
- KURTZ: Who you calling 'Porky'? Why Kirsten Gillibrand should name her Senate harassers - VIDEO: Gillibrand: Colleague called me 'porky'
- Tornadoes reported as severe storms hit Midwest - FOX NEWS WEATHER CENTER
- How sex makes you healthier
- Carrie's big announcement