Mon, February 10, 2014
A Tustin man was arraigned on drug charges in Osceola County connected to the alleged discovery of a one-pot methamphetamine laboratory at his residence. 26-year old Samuel Dean Engler has been charged with operating/maintaining a meth lab, delivery/manufacture of methamphetamine and maintaining a drug house. If convicted, he could face a maximum of 22 years in prison, Engler's bond was set at $150,000.
- Photo of grocery store employee walking blind woman home goes viral
- Egypt releases Al-Jazeera reporter - Rights group: Egypt covering up protester deaths
- Scott Walker surging in new Iowa poll - VIDEO: State of the race for the White House
- 'Psychic' faces trial in murder he predicted of young mother
- More states look to expand Medicaid