Wed, February 12, 2014
Parents may want to double check to see what type of car seat they have. Graco is recalling eleven models of their child safety seats, which amounts to nearly four-million car seats in total. Officials say kids may get trapped inside the seats with hooks that can’t unlatch. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says they've received 80 complaints from parents who had to use force get their kids out of the seats. In some cases parents had to use scissors to cut their kids free. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- KURTZ: Secret Service a debacle of lax security and misleading accounts - Agents let armed ex-con on elevator with Obama - Breach spurs lethal force debate - VIDEO: Kurtz: Secret Service hasn't owned up
- 'DESPICABLE' DECISION Widow slams college for letting cop-killer speak
- FOOTBALL LEGEND Mo. boy with terminal cancer scores TD in first game
- EBOLA MYSTERIES Few details known about first diagnosed case in US
- Picking foods to fight cancer