Wed, February 12, 2014
Parents may want to double check to see what type of car seat they have. Graco is recalling eleven models of their child safety seats, which amounts to nearly four-million car seats in total. Officials say kids may get trapped inside the seats with hooks that can’t unlatch. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says they've received 80 complaints from parents who had to use force get their kids out of the seats. In some cases parents had to use scissors to cut their kids free. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- For children with autism, brain inflexibility may explain behavior
- UPDATE: Texas baby's brain tumor benign following surgery allowed by insurer's change of heart
- George Zimmerman ID'd in police report as providing security at Florida motorcycle shop
- California tuberculosis patient found, arrested
- Florida warns beachgoers of flesh-eating bacteria in state waters