Wed, February 12, 2014
Governor Snyder has extended a State of Energy Emergency in Michigan until March 1 due to a shortage of propane in the state. The propane shortage and severe winter weather have caused delivery delays and unusually high prices for customers in the state who rely on heating oil and propane. The executive order extends hours of service waivers for those who deliver heating oil and propane, enabling these individuals to exceed the number of hours and consecutive days in which they can work.
- BREAK IN THE CASE? Georgia cops ID suspect in couple's disappearance
- Obama takes in India's Republic Day parade alongside PM Modi
- 2 planes evacuated in Seattle, 3rd diverted to Dallas - Malaysia Airlines site hacked by group claiming to support ISIS
- Greek anti-austerity party to form gov't after election win
- White House spokesman says 'device' found on mansion grounds poses no threat