Wed, February 12, 2014
Governor Snyder has extended a State of Energy Emergency in Michigan until March 1 due to a shortage of propane in the state. The propane shortage and severe winter weather have caused delivery delays and unusually high prices for customers in the state who rely on heating oil and propane. The executive order extends hours of service waivers for those who deliver heating oil and propane, enabling these individuals to exceed the number of hours and consecutive days in which they can work.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- No exit plan for Team Rubicon, as all-veteran group still helping East Coast rebuild from Sandy
- Calif. county supervisor under investigation for alleged child porn searches
- Dead bobcat found hanging from high school goalpost
- New chambers and artifacts discovered in 2,000-year-old tunnel at Mexico's Teotihuacan
- SLIDESHOW: Photographer's 21,000-mile journey to document lives of Anne Frank's friends who lived