Mon, February 17, 2014
The 2014 Polar Plunge to benefit Special Olympic Michigan athletes will take place this weekend at Chippewa Lake and officials are hoping it will be the biggest yet!. Area Five Special Olympics Michigan Director Patricia Rosales says Last years plunge brought in $27,000 with 120 participants and shes hoping to top that. If you want to participate, Registration will begin at 11 a.m. on Saturday at East Bay General Store and a $75 dollar donation is required, the plunge will start at 12:30 p.m. A post-plunge party will be held at 1:30 p.m. at the Chippewa Township Community Building in Rodney.
- Indonesia volcano erupts leaving 4 injured
- Admin stalling release of report on US covert action in Iran over nuke talk concerns
- THINK SONY WAS BAD? Intel docs reveal N. Korea plan to hit US nuke plants
- FACING DEATH Owner’s will says beloved dog must be buried with her
- Jana did WHAT before fame?