Mon, February 17, 2014
The 2014 Polar Plunge to benefit Special Olympic Michigan athletes will take place this weekend at Chippewa Lake and officials are hoping it will be the biggest yet!. Area Five Special Olympics Michigan Director Patricia Rosales says Last years plunge brought in $27,000 with 120 participants and shes hoping to top that. If you want to participate, Registration will begin at 11 a.m. on Saturday at East Bay General Store and a $75 dollar donation is required, the plunge will start at 12:30 p.m. A post-plunge party will be held at 1:30 p.m. at the Chippewa Township Community Building in Rodney.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- NYPD reportedly assigns three dozen officers to catch Brooklyn Bridge flag switch vandals
- Wyoming fossil cave to be re-opened to scientists
- FAA lifts controversial restriction on US flights to and from Tel Aviv
- 'GASPING AND SNORTING' Arizona inmate's execution takes nearly two hours
- FOX NEWS POLL Voters say Obama exceeded his authority