Mon, February 17, 2014
The 2014 Polar Plunge to benefit Special Olympic Michigan athletes will take place this weekend at Chippewa Lake and officials are hoping it will be the biggest yet!. Area Five Special Olympics Michigan Director Patricia Rosales says Last years plunge brought in $27,000 with 120 participants and shes hoping to top that. If you want to participate, Registration will begin at 11 a.m. on Saturday at East Bay General Store and a $75 dollar donation is required, the plunge will start at 12:30 p.m. A post-plunge party will be held at 1:30 p.m. at the Chippewa Township Community Building in Rodney.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Bear in NJ attack acted 'predatory,' authorities say
- Heavy security as Israel reopens Jerusalem site
- Man slashes 3 schoolchildren in China, official says - Court upholds death verdicts in slashing attack
- Calif. diverts water from farmers to wildlife refuges
- GOP probes activities for for illegal immigrant kids