Mon, February 17, 2014
The 2014 Polar Plunge to benefit Special Olympic Michigan athletes will take place this weekend at Chippewa Lake and officials are hoping it will be the biggest yet!. Area Five Special Olympics Michigan Director Patricia Rosales says Last years plunge brought in $27,000 with 120 participants and shes hoping to top that. If you want to participate, Registration will begin at 11 a.m. on Saturday at East Bay General Store and a $75 dollar donation is required, the plunge will start at 12:30 p.m. A post-plunge party will be held at 1:30 p.m. at the Chippewa Township Community Building in Rodney.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Pa. shooter suspect could be aided by woods - Suspect named to FBI's 10 most wanted list - VIDEO: Search narrows for suspect
- Florida State suspends Winston for entire game
- Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
- Record amount of retardant used to fight massive California wildfire
- EBOLA CRISIS Lockdown underway in Sierra Leone to battle virus