Mon, February 17, 2014
The 2014 Polar Plunge to benefit Special Olympic Michigan athletes will take place this weekend at Chippewa Lake and officials are hoping it will be the biggest yet!. Area Five Special Olympics Michigan Director Patricia Rosales says Last years plunge brought in $27,000 with 120 participants and shes hoping to top that. If you want to participate, Registration will begin at 11 a.m. on Saturday at East Bay General Store and a $75 dollar donation is required, the plunge will start at 12:30 p.m. A post-plunge party will be held at 1:30 p.m. at the Chippewa Township Community Building in Rodney.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- BREAKING NEWS: Oscar de la Renta, fashion designer, dies at 82, report says
- Total oil company CEO dies in Moscow plane crash
- Driver who hit 2 Canadian soldiers influenced by radical Islam
- Rep. Bachmann given temporary security detail over ISIS video
- Iran's military weaponry, promoted in parade, panned as junk and knockoffs