Tue, February 18, 2014
The fire at the former Hanchett Building in Big Rapids Tuesdat appears to be accidental according to fire officials. No one was injured during the blaze that shut down both Baldwin and State Streets for some time during Tuesday afternoon. The building, now owned by the City of Big Rapids is expected to be demolished in the Summer.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Arraignment delayed for White House fence-jumper
- Taliban claim freed ex-Gitmo prisoners visited by members of terror group
- Alleged head of Gulf Cartel appears in Texas court
- JIHAD JANES? 3 American teen girls reportedly tried to join ISIS militants
- BOILING POINT Detroit officials fume after UN rips water shut-offs