Tue, February 18, 2014
The fire at the former Hanchett Building in Big Rapids Tuesdat appears to be accidental according to fire officials. No one was injured during the blaze that shut down both Baldwin and State Streets for some time during Tuesday afternoon. The building, now owned by the City of Big Rapids is expected to be demolished in the Summer.
- Oregon gov under fire after fiancee admits getting $118G from group while advising him
- Kerry fined for not shoveling sidewalk
- FBI adds alleged al-Shabab recruiter from Virginia to most-wanted terror list
- Texas executes man for 1996 murder while he was on parole
- Rap mogul Suge Knight at wheel of truck in deadly hit-and-run, lawyer says