Tue, March 4, 2014
Two local Police Departments in Montcalm County merged together this past weekend. The Howard City Police Department is now apart of the Montcalm County Sheriff's Department. The agreement between the two departments let the three full time Howard City police officers will become Sheriff Employees. The Village of Howard City will pay Montcalm County over $511,000 over the course of nearly three years. The contract will expire in 2016, at which time the village may either continue to contract for services or reestablish their own department.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- 'LUCKIEST MAN' MEMORY Souvenir from Lou Gehrig's last game nets $95G
- CRISIS AT THE BORDER Federal agents exposed to lice, scabies, report says
- 'IT IS DEVASTATING' American held by N. Korea feels 'abandoned' by gov't
- Ukrainian troops suffer heavy losses in ambush
- Bankrupt California city eyes marijuana for revenue - Colo. considers new look for edible pot