Tue, March 4, 2014
Two local Police Departments in Montcalm County merged together this past weekend. The Howard City Police Department is now apart of the Montcalm County Sheriff's Department. The agreement between the two departments let the three full time Howard City police officers will become Sheriff Employees. The Village of Howard City will pay Montcalm County over $511,000 over the course of nearly three years. The contract will expire in 2016, at which time the village may either continue to contract for services or reestablish their own department.
- FOX NEWS POLL:Two-thirds say the gov't is broken - 80 percent disapprove of Congress, majority supports Keystone
- Fox Business Network to debut new show 'Strange Inheritance' in January
- Magazine admits changing title on Michigan professor's column
- Panel finds Secret Service leadership lacking
- 2014 in review: Year in health