Tue, March 4, 2014
Two local Police Departments in Montcalm County merged together this past weekend. The Howard City Police Department is now apart of the Montcalm County Sheriff's Department. The agreement between the two departments let the three full time Howard City police officers will become Sheriff Employees. The Village of Howard City will pay Montcalm County over $511,000 over the course of nearly three years. The contract will expire in 2016, at which time the village may either continue to contract for services or reestablish their own department.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- JESUS' BURIAL CLOTH? Historian: Shroud of Turin actually an Easter prop
- BACK ON THE TRAIL As Dems avoid Obama, Romney in high demand
- Cuomo, Christie order Ebola quarantines - Watchdog rips DHS for buying aging med supplies - Goldberg: Any public panic over Ebola stems from government's handling of it - Dallas nurse cleared of Ebola, leaves hospital - FULL COVERAGE: Tracking Ebola
- YouTube, Beware: Election-spending regulator sets sights on political Internet videos
- Want to vacation in a fire tower? This federal agency’s got a room to sell you - PHOTOS: Feds are renting out these fire lookout towers