Wed, March 5, 2014
A trailer fire Tuesday morning claimed the life of a disabled Rodney man. Mecosta County Sheriff Deputies say the fire happened on Timber Trail in Austin Township. When firefighters arrived to the scene the trailer and garage was fully engulfed in flames. When firefighters extinguished the flames they found the Rodney man inside. Deputies say there was no sign of anyone coming or going to the trailer. An autopsy is scheduled for cause of death and positive identification.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Mich. boy, 11, legally shot albino deer with crossbow
- Police criminalist who committed suicide was suspect in girl's 1984 killing
- Neb. school OKs firearms in senior yearbook photos
- Indicted GOP Rep. Grimm hanging on in NY race - VIDEO: Was I counseled to step down, Grimm says - VIDEO: Will legal issues hurt Grimm? - FULL COVERAGE: Midterms
- Malaysian man crawls through woods for days after car crash