Fri, March 7, 2014
Lots of residents are starting to reflect on their times from over the years at the Osceola Inn as demolition of the building began Thursday. Reed City Commissioner Carol Ann Tillotson says her feelings are bittersweet, "On one hand, letting go of something can be sad, I've had wonderful memories from when I've taken family and friends to the Inn and am sad to see it go" but on the other hand Tillotson says, "I am excited to see how Reed City progress and grow into the future" The removal of the Inn which has been vacant since 2005 was made possible, after the Michigan Legislature’s $25 million Blight Elimination Program awarded $370,000 to Reed City for economic improvement, specifically to demolish vacant and neglected properties.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Women fight on front lines of battle against ISIS - 'GRETA INVESTIGATES: THE LONE WOLVES OF TERROR' ON FOX NEWS CHANNEL SUNDAY AT 9 P.M. ET - US probes claims militants used chemical weapons
- Canada reopens grounds of Parliament Hill
- Hawaii officials warn lava flow may force evacuation
- IS 2016 ON HIS MIND? Christie returns to Iowa to meet with GOP activists
- QUARANTINE ANGER Nurse rips Ebola policies after treatment at airport