Fri, March 7, 2014
Lots of residents are starting to reflect on their times from over the years at the Osceola Inn as demolition of the building began Thursday. Reed City Commissioner Carol Ann Tillotson says her feelings are bittersweet, "On one hand, letting go of something can be sad, I've had wonderful memories from when I've taken family and friends to the Inn and am sad to see it go" but on the other hand Tillotson says, "I am excited to see how Reed City progress and grow into the future" The removal of the Inn which has been vacant since 2005 was made possible, after the Michigan Legislature’s $25 million Blight Elimination Program awarded $370,000 to Reed City for economic improvement, specifically to demolish vacant and neglected properties.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Hong Kong chief executive claims 'external forces' behind pro-democracy protests
- Protests expected at Met Opera premiere of 'Death of Klinghoffer'
- Hit song 'Royals' banned from two San Francisco radio stations for World Series
- MORE COP FIREPOWER UK gun owners face warrantless home search
- 'HURTFUL THINGS' Mom says 10-year-old girl bullied after charity haircut