Fri, March 7, 2014
Three men and one juvenile were arrested in Reed City after they allegedly entered a home while armed, assaulting the homeowner and made off with some of the victim's property. State Police say it happened at a residence in Osceola County's Highland Township. They say the victim was taken to Mercy Hospital in Cadillac where he was treated for injuries sustained in the assault. Through an investigation, a search warrant was issued and executed at a residence in Reed City Tuesday. As a result, three men ages, 21, 20 and 17 were arrested and lodged in the Osceola County Jail. A 16-year-old juvenile male also was apprehended and taken to the Osceola County Jail on Wednesday All four suspects face charges of armed robbery, home invasion and felony firearm charges. The suspects are expected to be sometime on today.
- 'GRAVE INJUSTICE' Prof, others offer to take lashes for Saudi blogger
- UNUSUAL HOMICIDE Police probe 55-year-old stabbing after man, 97, dies
- Judge issues stay of Alabama gay marriage ruling
- FDA could set loose millions of genetically modified mosquitoes in Florida Keys
- NY Assembly Speaker will temporarily step aside after corruption arrest, report claims