Fri, March 7, 2014
Three men and one juvenile were arrested in Reed City after they allegedly entered a home while armed, assaulting the homeowner and made off with some of the victim's property. State Police say it happened at a residence in Osceola County's Highland Township. They say the victim was taken to Mercy Hospital in Cadillac where he was treated for injuries sustained in the assault. Through an investigation, a search warrant was issued and executed at a residence in Reed City Tuesday. As a result, three men ages, 21, 20 and 17 were arrested and lodged in the Osceola County Jail. A 16-year-old juvenile male also was apprehended and taken to the Osceola County Jail on Wednesday All four suspects face charges of armed robbery, home invasion and felony firearm charges. The suspects are expected to be sometime on today.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Canadian hockey fans honor soldiers killed in attacks
- Giants solve Royals bullpen, even World Series with Game 4 rout
- Holder says feds recognize same-sex marriages in six more states
- Suspect in killing of California deputies was deported twice, ICE says
- 'JUST NOT RIGHT' Union demands force firm, jobs out of Calif. town