Tue, March 11, 2014
A 57-year old Walkerville woman is dead and her passenger suffered serious injuries yesterday after a car accident in Newaygo County. State Police say is happened on Maple Island Road, just north of 96th Street in Sheridan Township. They say 49-year old Todd Raby of Hesperia, crossed the center line and crashed head-on into an SUV. The driver of the SUV, Frances Brink, died shortly after being airlifted to the hospital. Her husband, Arthur Brink, and Todd Raby were listed in serious condition. Alcohol and drugs were not factors in the accident.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Calif. Gov. Brown appeals judge's ruling that struck down teacher tenure
- 6 die in fire at eastern North Carolina home
- Saudi king warns that Islamic jihadists could hit US, Europe within months
- LANDRIEU UNDER FIRE Democratic senator faces residency questions
- RAMS CUT SAM First openly gay NFL player released by St. Louis