Tue, March 11, 2014
A 57-year old Walkerville woman is dead and her passenger suffered serious injuries yesterday after a car accident in Newaygo County. State Police say is happened on Maple Island Road, just north of 96th Street in Sheridan Township. They say 49-year old Todd Raby of Hesperia, crossed the center line and crashed head-on into an SUV. The driver of the SUV, Frances Brink, died shortly after being airlifted to the hospital. Her husband, Arthur Brink, and Todd Raby were listed in serious condition. Alcohol and drugs were not factors in the accident.
- RETALIATION? North Korea's Internet goes dark in possible cyberattack
- MAYOR IN CRISIS NYC's de Blasio faces firestorm after cop murders
- Ex-Delaware headmaster guilty in child porn case
- Fed land swap gives go-ahead to Arizona's 1.6B-ton copper mega-mine
- Resigning Virginia Dem tries to run for own seat after sex scandal