Tue, March 11, 2014
A 57-year old Walkerville woman is dead and her passenger suffered serious injuries yesterday after a car accident in Newaygo County. State Police say is happened on Maple Island Road, just north of 96th Street in Sheridan Township. They say 49-year old Todd Raby of Hesperia, crossed the center line and crashed head-on into an SUV. The driver of the SUV, Frances Brink, died shortly after being airlifted to the hospital. Her husband, Arthur Brink, and Todd Raby were listed in serious condition. Alcohol and drugs were not factors in the accident.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Nazi war suspect dies day before judge grants extradition to Germany
- GOP border security group will call for sending National Guard to border - Popular TV Host scammed undocumented immigrants to live opulent life, police say
- Inflatable sumo suit led to severe brain damage for girl
- NJ teen who sued parents obtains restraining order against boyfriend
- EXCLUSIVE: $1.5M at center of internal EPA battle over Superfund contractor’s alleged overbilling