Tue, March 11, 2014
A 57-year old Walkerville woman is dead and her passenger suffered serious injuries yesterday after a car accident in Newaygo County. State Police say is happened on Maple Island Road, just north of 96th Street in Sheridan Township. They say 49-year old Todd Raby of Hesperia, crossed the center line and crashed head-on into an SUV. The driver of the SUV, Frances Brink, died shortly after being airlifted to the hospital. Her husband, Arthur Brink, and Todd Raby were listed in serious condition. Alcohol and drugs were not factors in the accident.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- WITH FAMILY LIKE THIS... Nevada GOP candidate's relatives back Dem rival
- Pentagon preps military medical team for quick response to Ebola cases in US
- BATTLE FOR KOBANI US defies Turkey with drop of arms, ammo to Kurds
- US airdrops arms to Kurds in Syrian town of Kobani - VIDEO: A look at the rise of ISIS
- Report: Expelled Nazis paid millions in Social Security