Tue, March 11, 2014
A 57-year old Walkerville woman is dead and her passenger suffered serious injuries yesterday after a car accident in Newaygo County. State Police say is happened on Maple Island Road, just north of 96th Street in Sheridan Township. They say 49-year old Todd Raby of Hesperia, crossed the center line and crashed head-on into an SUV. The driver of the SUV, Frances Brink, died shortly after being airlifted to the hospital. Her husband, Arthur Brink, and Todd Raby were listed in serious condition. Alcohol and drugs were not factors in the accident.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- EXCLUSIVE: UN’s botched computer project engulfs peacekeeping operations
- Ex-VA doctor: Phoenix report a 'whitewash'
- Smugglers laughed as 500 migrants drowned in Mediterranean, witnesses say
- BREAKING NEWS: Dow Jones closes at record high of 17,156
- Meteor that killed off Dinosaurs helped create changing colors of fall, researchers find