Tue, March 11, 2014
A 57-year old Walkerville woman is dead and her passenger suffered serious injuries yesterday after a car accident in Newaygo County. State Police say is happened on Maple Island Road, just north of 96th Street in Sheridan Township. They say 49-year old Todd Raby of Hesperia, crossed the center line and crashed head-on into an SUV. The driver of the SUV, Frances Brink, died shortly after being airlifted to the hospital. Her husband, Arthur Brink, and Todd Raby were listed in serious condition. Alcohol and drugs were not factors in the accident.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- 'A TOXIC MIX' Colo. election law prompts voter fraud concerns
- Mexican governor, family confirm bodies belong to three American siblings vanished in border city - Parents of missing Mexico students meet with country's president
- MANHUNT ENDS: Suspect in deadly Pa. state trooper ambush captured
- No exit plan for Team Rubicon, as all-veteran group still helping East Coast rebuild from Sandy