Tue, March 11, 2014
A Wexford County man is behind bars after deputies responded to a "shots fired" call this morning at a home in Haring Township. Police say when they arrived to the scene they made contact with a 37-year old man who was firing a shotgun while intoxicated. Deputies arrested the man and is currently lodged at the Wexford County Jail. Police say the male subject also had a warrant for his arrest from a neighboring county on an unrelated charge.
- 5-year-old Las Vegas girl dies from flu despite receiving vaccination
- New Jersey school evacuated after chemistry lab 'mishap' involving acid
- US drone kills 3 in first strike since Yemen leader resigned
- ISIS nearly pushed out of Syria's Kobani, officials say
- Japan turns to Jordan for help gaining hostage's release - VIDEO: New video claims one Japanese hostage killed