Tue, March 11, 2014
A Wexford County man is behind bars after deputies responded to a "shots fired" call this morning at a home in Haring Township. Police say when they arrived to the scene they made contact with a 37-year old man who was firing a shotgun while intoxicated. Deputies arrested the man and is currently lodged at the Wexford County Jail. Police say the male subject also had a warrant for his arrest from a neighboring county on an unrelated charge.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Passions heated over proposed EPA rule on plant emissions
- Lawmakers race to vote on VA reform bill amid conservative concerns over cost
- Head of Benghazi probe says no witnesses off limits, including Clinton
- Bankrolling terror? European countries reportedly paying millions in ransoms to Al Qaeda
- Top House Republicans call impeachment talk Democratic 'scam' - Krauthammer: Obama impeachment talk 'a concoction of Democrats'