Tue, March 11, 2014
A Wexford County man is behind bars after deputies responded to a "shots fired" call this morning at a home in Haring Township. Police say when they arrived to the scene they made contact with a 37-year old man who was firing a shotgun while intoxicated. Deputies arrested the man and is currently lodged at the Wexford County Jail. Police say the male subject also had a warrant for his arrest from a neighboring county on an unrelated charge.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- 32 teens escape from Tenn. detention center
- KURTZ: Who you calling 'Porky'? Why Kirsten Gillibrand should name her Senate harassers - VIDEO: Gillibrand: Colleague called me 'porky'
- Tornadoes reported as severe storms hit Midwest - FOX NEWS WEATHER CENTER
- How sex makes you healthier
- Carrie's big announcement