Tue, March 11, 2014
A Wexford County man is behind bars after deputies responded to a "shots fired" call this morning at a home in Haring Township. Police say when they arrived to the scene they made contact with a 37-year old man who was firing a shotgun while intoxicated. Deputies arrested the man and is currently lodged at the Wexford County Jail. Police say the male subject also had a warrant for his arrest from a neighboring county on an unrelated charge.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Fast and Furious II? Justice Department watchdog faults agency over grenade probe
- Pa. college forfeits game after 5 players arrested
- Texas woman gets 3 years for putting gun in son's backpack
- Maine judge tells Ebola nurse to stay away from public gatherings - VIDEO: Showdown looms for nurse, officials - N.Korea to quarantine foreigners for 21 days - Sales of Hazmat suits surge - TRACKING EBOLA
- DC police search for man who attacked cop with ax