Tue, March 11, 2014
A Wexford County man is behind bars after deputies responded to a "shots fired" call this morning at a home in Haring Township. Police say when they arrived to the scene they made contact with a 37-year old man who was firing a shotgun while intoxicated. Deputies arrested the man and is currently lodged at the Wexford County Jail. Police say the male subject also had a warrant for his arrest from a neighboring county on an unrelated charge.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Dad helps deliver baby on freeway shoulder
- 1 dead, several injured after bus overturns in Del.
- Who wins Senate control? Nov. 4 might not decide - Tea Party, GOP may need to mend fences - Full Coverage: Midterm Elections
- DOJ enters case of alleged use of girl as rape ‘bait’ - Boy, 13, charged with raping 8-year-old girl
- A pistol-packing pastor helps catch robbery suspect