Tue, March 11, 2014
State Police in Osceola County placed a juvenile in custody and arrested his stepfather after a domestic assault last week. Troopers say the incident happened last Wednesday at a home in Richmond Township where it was determined that the juvenile subject had stabbed the adult victim using a 13-inch steak fork just underneath the victim’s arm pit. A witness stated that the stepfather had assaulted the juvenile, and the juvenile stabbed the adult in self-defense. Also present during the assault were two children under five years of age. The victim was transported to Spectrum Hospital in Reed City for treatment of his injuries. The juvenile was apprehended and placed in an Osceola County Youth Facility, pending charges for assault with the intent to commit great bodily harm. Troopers are also seeking charges for domestic assault against the adult. There is a joint investigation with CPS due to ongoing complaints of child abuse in the household.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- North Korea statement insults Kerry's appearance
- Liberia forces quarantine slum in effort to fight Ebola - Liberia president declares Ebola curfew - WHO urges screening for travelers in West Africa - SC doctor fights Ebola with disinfecting robots
- NO PEACE Israel targets Hamas commander in Gaza strike
- GOP establishment favorite holds early lead in Alaska Senate primary - Old rivals square off in rough Connecticut rematch, governor invokes Newtown - Full Coverage: Midterm elections
- Japanese 111-year-old named world's oldest man