Tue, March 11, 2014
State Police in Osceola County placed a juvenile in custody and arrested his stepfather after a domestic assault last week. Troopers say the incident happened last Wednesday at a home in Richmond Township where it was determined that the juvenile subject had stabbed the adult victim using a 13-inch steak fork just underneath the victim’s arm pit. A witness stated that the stepfather had assaulted the juvenile, and the juvenile stabbed the adult in self-defense. Also present during the assault were two children under five years of age. The victim was transported to Spectrum Hospital in Reed City for treatment of his injuries. The juvenile was apprehended and placed in an Osceola County Youth Facility, pending charges for assault with the intent to commit great bodily harm. Troopers are also seeking charges for domestic assault against the adult. There is a joint investigation with CPS due to ongoing complaints of child abuse in the household.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Former Washington Post editor Bradlee dies at 93 - KURTZ: The Ben Bradlee I Knew: Courageous, quirky and flawed
- Republican is lone NC Senate candidate on program initially billed as debate - Crist, Scott slug it out in final Florida debate - Davis questions GOP rival on interracial marriage - FULL COVERAGE: Midterm elections
- Marine suspect in murder of transgender Filipino taken into local custody
- Arraignment delayed for White House fence-jumper
- Taliban claim freed ex-Gitmo prisoners visited by members of terror group