Tue, March 11, 2014
State Police in Osceola County placed a juvenile in custody and arrested his stepfather after a domestic assault last week. Troopers say the incident happened last Wednesday at a home in Richmond Township where it was determined that the juvenile subject had stabbed the adult victim using a 13-inch steak fork just underneath the victim’s arm pit. A witness stated that the stepfather had assaulted the juvenile, and the juvenile stabbed the adult in self-defense. Also present during the assault were two children under five years of age. The victim was transported to Spectrum Hospital in Reed City for treatment of his injuries. The juvenile was apprehended and placed in an Osceola County Youth Facility, pending charges for assault with the intent to commit great bodily harm. Troopers are also seeking charges for domestic assault against the adult. There is a joint investigation with CPS due to ongoing complaints of child abuse in the household.
- Iraqi PM orders more air support, weapons for soldiers fighting ISIS
- Fla. gunman who shot deputy threatened cops before
- STILL FAR APART: Hope fades for Iran nuclear deal as deadline nears
- UNION'S DUE Dem nominee misses deadline to repay $500G
- MARION BARRY DIES Ex-DC Mayor nabbed in 1990 crack sting was 78