Wed, March 12, 2014
An investigation has been reopened in the death of a Cadillac man last summer. The Wexford County Medical Examiner initially ruled that 30-year old James Strobel committed suicide but has now changed the likely cause of death to "undetermined." Strobel was reported missing in July of 2013. Officials say his decomposed body was found in September by a woman and her young nephew who were taking a walk in the woods, The reopening of the investigation came after a family member told authorities more information, leading them to question the original theories. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- WITH FAMILY LIKE THIS... Nevada GOP candidate's relatives back Dem rival
- Pentagon preps military medical team for quick response to Ebola cases in US
- BATTLE FOR KOBANI US defies Turkey with drop of arms, ammo to Kurds
- US airdrops arms to Kurds in Syrian town of Kobani - VIDEO: A look at the rise of ISIS
- Report: Expelled Nazis paid millions in Social Security