Wed, March 12, 2014
An investigation has been reopened in the death of a Cadillac man last summer. The Wexford County Medical Examiner initially ruled that 30-year old James Strobel committed suicide but has now changed the likely cause of death to "undetermined." Strobel was reported missing in July of 2013. Officials say his decomposed body was found in September by a woman and her young nephew who were taking a walk in the woods, The reopening of the investigation came after a family member told authorities more information, leading them to question the original theories. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- FOX NEWS POLL: Senate race tightens, rivals separated by 1 point in key states
- Six days after hanging crime victim, Iran defends human rights record before UN panel - Iran blasted on human rights ahead of hearing - Obama adviser likened Iran nuclear deal to ObamaCare
- Virgin Galactic’s SpaceShipTwo crashes in Mojave, killing 1 pilot
- LOSING CONTROL? Anonymous insults, leaks cause headaches for WH
- Dow closes at all-time high of 17,390