Tue, March 18, 2014
Thousands of Michigan residents who have applied for Medicaid since October 1st do not have benefits yet. The delay is being caused by problems with the federal healthcare.gov website. Officials with the Michigan Department of Community Health say they have not been receiving complete applications back from the federal government. Approximately 84-thousand residents who qualify for Medicaid are affected because of the incomplete applications. Those who have applied but have not gotten benefits are urged to apply again on the state's website at www.mibridges.michigan.gov. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Tropical Storm Dolly makes landfall in Mexico - FOX NEWS WEATHER CENTER
- Halliburton agrees to tentative Gulf oil spill settlement - Judges recommend $1.4B fine for PG&E for pipeline explosion
- 'Vapid granolas' need not apply: GOP congressman reportedly seeks 'true patriot' interns
- JUST THE START? Expert expects that hackers will increase celeb attacks
- US to send additional 350 military personnel to secure Iraq facilities