Tue, March 18, 2014
Thousands of Michigan residents who have applied for Medicaid since October 1st do not have benefits yet. The delay is being caused by problems with the federal healthcare.gov website. Officials with the Michigan Department of Community Health say they have not been receiving complete applications back from the federal government. Approximately 84-thousand residents who qualify for Medicaid are affected because of the incomplete applications. Those who have applied but have not gotten benefits are urged to apply again on the state's website at www.mibridges.michigan.gov. (MRN)
- Oklahoma judge dismisses suit on execution access
- State Dept. warns US travelers to be extra cautious
- Mastermind of Pakistan school attack ID'd as militant known by 'Slim' - 77 militants killed in Pakistan after school massacre
- TASTY TRAP Tainted caramel apples cause several deaths
- Sony claims it had 'no choice' in shelving release of 'The Interview'