Tue, March 18, 2014
Thousands of Michigan residents who have applied for Medicaid since October 1st do not have benefits yet. The delay is being caused by problems with the federal healthcare.gov website. Officials with the Michigan Department of Community Health say they have not been receiving complete applications back from the federal government. Approximately 84-thousand residents who qualify for Medicaid are affected because of the incomplete applications. Those who have applied but have not gotten benefits are urged to apply again on the state's website at www.mibridges.michigan.gov. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Scotland rejects independence from United Kingdom in historic vote
- SCOTLAND DECIDES Vote count underway in historic independence vote
- Tropical storm remnants spare most of Arizona - VIDEO: Remnants of Odile bring major flooding - FOX NEWS WEATHER CENTER
- California governor signs bill raising Hollywood tax credits
- Congress OKs key plank of Obama's ISIS strategy in bipartisan vote