Tue, March 18, 2014
Thousands of Michigan residents who have applied for Medicaid since October 1st do not have benefits yet. The delay is being caused by problems with the federal healthcare.gov website. Officials with the Michigan Department of Community Health say they have not been receiving complete applications back from the federal government. Approximately 84-thousand residents who qualify for Medicaid are affected because of the incomplete applications. Those who have applied but have not gotten benefits are urged to apply again on the state's website at www.mibridges.michigan.gov. (MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- CRISIS AT THE BORDER Obama to meet with Central American leaders
- 'UNBREAKABLE MEN' Special-ops veterans work to end child exploitation
- KURTZ: Dinging the Democrats — New York Times takes on a governor and senator over ethics
- Exoneration hearing set for convicted Texas rapist
- Historic Civil War battle sites have a mobile app