Mon, March 24, 2014
A Big Rapids man was killed Friday night after a snowmobile accident in Mecosta County. Deputes say it happened at the intersection of 13 Mile Road and 120th Avenue in Martiny Township. They say that's where 39-year old Jeremy Krikke, was driving a snowmobile in a field when he struck a tree and fell off the machine. He was pronounced dead at the scene. Police say alcohol and poor visibility caused by a brief Friday night snowstorm contributed to the accident.
- Cuba ponders next move after US policy shift
- Argentina court rules zoo orangutan is entitled to certain legal rights
- Supreme Court sets March hearing for new ObamaCare case - KURTZ: Where were tough questions at Obama's year-end press conference?
- 22 indicted in multistate dog-fighting ring
- Police ID suspect in dolphin bow-and-arrow death