Mon, March 24, 2014
A Big Rapids man was killed Friday night after a snowmobile accident in Mecosta County. Deputes say it happened at the intersection of 13 Mile Road and 120th Avenue in Martiny Township. They say that's where 39-year old Jeremy Krikke, was driving a snowmobile in a field when he struck a tree and fell off the machine. He was pronounced dead at the scene. Police say alcohol and poor visibility caused by a brief Friday night snowstorm contributed to the accident.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Staffers told to think of ex-Va. Gov. McDonnell's wife as a '5-year-old,' witness says
- Liberia president declares Ebola curfew - WHO urges screening for travelers in West Africa - WHO: Ebola death toll more than 1,200 - VIDEO: What's next after raid on ebola clinic?
- Judge rules against Gov. Jindal in Louisiana Common Core lawsuit
- Biker crash lands onto car
- DEVELOPING: US authenticating video of American journalist's reported killing at hands of ISIS