Mon, March 24, 2014
A former teacher at the Ashmun School at Eagle Village in Osceola County is now going to jail after she was found guilty of criminal sexual conduct charges involving a male student. Janet Brown of Evart was found guilty of 3rd degree Criminal Sexual Conduct and 4th Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct in Osceola County Circuit Court . In November of 2012, Brown was placed on unpaid administrative leave after her involvement with her male student was discovered. The student was 16-years old at the time of the accusations.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Mother, 3 kids among Colorado plane crash victims
- Peru police raid seizes 8.5 million tons of cocaine
- Ukraine rebels pull back from independence demand at cease-fire talks
- Syria rebels clash with Assad forces in Golan Heights - Rebels issue demands in exchange for release of Fijian peacekeepers
- NYC West Indian Day Parade marred by deadly shooting before festivities