Mon, March 24, 2014
A former teacher at the Ashmun School at Eagle Village in Osceola County is now going to jail after she was found guilty of criminal sexual conduct charges involving a male student. Janet Brown of Evart was found guilty of 3rd degree Criminal Sexual Conduct and 4th Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct in Osceola County Circuit Court . In November of 2012, Brown was placed on unpaid administrative leave after her involvement with her male student was discovered. The student was 16-years old at the time of the accusations.
- WEATHERMAN AMBUSH Police seek gunman after TV meteorologist shot
- MUMMIFIED GROUNDS Egypt cemetery home to million 'mummies'
- Billionaire investor steps in to save Atlantic City casino - Catskills hope to revive region with casinos
- 14 charged in deadly 2012 meningitis outbreak
- KURTZ: Jeb Bush, praised by liberals, already drawing flak from the GOP