Mon, March 24, 2014
A former teacher at the Ashmun School at Eagle Village in Osceola County is now going to jail after she was found guilty of criminal sexual conduct charges involving a male student. Janet Brown of Evart was found guilty of 3rd degree Criminal Sexual Conduct and 4th Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct in Osceola County Circuit Court . In November of 2012, Brown was placed on unpaid administrative leave after her involvement with her male student was discovered. The student was 16-years old at the time of the accusations.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Bear in NJ attack acted 'predatory,' authorities say
- Heavy security as Israel reopens Jerusalem site
- Man slashes 3 schoolchildren in China, official says - Court upholds death verdicts in slashing attack
- Calif. diverts water from farmers to wildlife refuges
- GOP probes activities for for illegal immigrant kids