Mon, March 24, 2014
A former teacher at the Ashmun School at Eagle Village in Osceola County is now going to jail after she was found guilty of criminal sexual conduct charges involving a male student. Janet Brown of Evart was found guilty of 3rd degree Criminal Sexual Conduct and 4th Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct in Osceola County Circuit Court . In November of 2012, Brown was placed on unpaid administrative leave after her involvement with her male student was discovered. The student was 16-years old at the time of the accusations.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- 'FAITH MEANS LIFE' Sudanese Christian mom describes harrowing ordeal
- EBOLA CRISIS US to send 3,000 military personnel to West Africa
- White House warns Syria over possible retaliation against anti-ISIS airstrikes
- Lawyers for Boston bombing suspect deny posing as FBI employees while in Russia
- Northern California wildfire burns 100 homes, spurs evacuations