Mon, March 24, 2014
A former teacher at the Ashmun School at Eagle Village in Osceola County is now going to jail after she was found guilty of criminal sexual conduct charges involving a male student. Janet Brown of Evart was found guilty of 3rd degree Criminal Sexual Conduct and 4th Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct in Osceola County Circuit Court . In November of 2012, Brown was placed on unpaid administrative leave after her involvement with her male student was discovered. The student was 16-years old at the time of the accusations.
- 'INFLATE GATE' SCANDAL Pro wrestler ejected from annual wing-eating contest
- FLOTUS DEFENDS FILM First lady backs 'American Sniper' at veterans event
- Man detained in San Francisco human remains case
- Report: Joint operation helped kill senior Hezbollah official
- Artillery fire kills 12 civilians in Donetsk - Ukraine to ask UN states to formally recognize Russia as terror sponsor