Mon, March 31, 2014
A 61-year old Vestaburg man is in critical condition after being hit by a truck while trying to pick up cans in Montcalm County. Deputies say it happened on Edmore Road near Bollinger Road in Howard City. Deputies determined that an eastbound pickup truck driven by a 62-year old Mason man struck a 61-year old Vestaburg man who was in the roadway. The Vestaburg man had been picking up cans along the edge of the road when he suddenly ran across the road without first checking for traffic. The pedestrian was transported to Gratiot Community Hospital in Alma and was later flown to St. Mary’s Hospital in Saginaw. The driver of the pickup and his 57-year old female passenger were not injured.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Former Connecticut governor convicted of new crimes
- Sick veterans who served at shuttered, toxic Army base turn to Congress, VA for help - The health hazards of PCBs
- Miley Cyrus fined in Mexico for lewd performance
- Medellín 'world's biggest brothel'; sex trade in Pablo Escobar's hometown fueled by young virgins
- AP: CIA curbs spying in Western Europe