Wed, April 2, 2014
Almost 250 United Auto Workers from Big Rapids manufacturer Fluid Routing Solutions are taking part in an unfair labor strike. The strike began after the union contract expired at midnight Tuesday morning. Union officials say their striking until they get a fair deal, Gary Timmer the International Servicing Rep for UAW workers says " The employees at FRS have taken concessions, some have taken mortgages out on their jobs over the years to keep the facility in Big Rapids", "And all they are asking for is safe working conditions and a fair contract to keep FRS a good corporate citizen so it can continue to benefit the Big Rapids community" Timmer said. Timmer adds hopefully they can reach an agreement but they are willing to go the distance if they don't.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- FOX NEWS POLL Voters: Administration incompetent at governing
- DREAM'S TRAGIC END Teen trying for world flight record killed in plane crash
- Judge rules Colorado same-sex marriage ban unconstitutional
- Social Security spent $300M on 'IT boondoggle'
- Dem senator cites PTSD in apparent thesis plagiarism - VIDEO: Pick Six — Inside Senate race in New Hampshire