Wed, April 2, 2014
State Senator John Moolenaar announced he is running to succeed Congressman Dave Camp in Michigan’s 4th Congressional District. The announcement followed Camp's decision to not seek another term. Moolenaar, a Midland Republican, has been in the State Senate since 2010. Before that he was a state representative for six years, from 2002-2008. Roscommon Republican Peter Konetchy has also declared his candidacy. The 4th Congressional District contains all or parts of 15 counties in the central and northeast Lower Peninsula.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Kentucky Corvette Museum to fill in infamous sinkhole
- Oregon girl, 9, dies when sand hole collapses on her
- PAKISTAN PRESSURE One dead, hundreds hurt as police, protesters clash
- Filipino peacekeepers escape encirclement by Syria rebels in Golan Heights
- Experimental heart failure drug shows promise in study