Wed, April 2, 2014
State Senator John Moolenaar announced he is running to succeed Congressman Dave Camp in Michigan’s 4th Congressional District. The announcement followed Camp's decision to not seek another term. Moolenaar, a Midland Republican, has been in the State Senate since 2010. Before that he was a state representative for six years, from 2002-2008. Roscommon Republican Peter Konetchy has also declared his candidacy. The 4th Congressional District contains all or parts of 15 counties in the central and northeast Lower Peninsula.
- IRS warns cutbacks may cause delays next year
- Boy survives after having scissors lodged heart - Group rallies around couple fighting cancer together
- One-time prep basketball sensation set off for a new life in Seattle disappears
- SATAN ANSWERED Nativity scene will counter statehouse satanic display
- Mirror makes you disappear