Wed, April 2, 2014
State Senator John Moolenaar announced he is running to succeed Congressman Dave Camp in Michigan’s 4th Congressional District. The announcement followed Camp's decision to not seek another term. Moolenaar, a Midland Republican, has been in the State Senate since 2010. Before that he was a state representative for six years, from 2002-2008. Roscommon Republican Peter Konetchy has also declared his candidacy. The 4th Congressional District contains all or parts of 15 counties in the central and northeast Lower Peninsula.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Rare correction made in Justice Ginsburg’s dissent on Texas voter ID law
- 'DEEPLY CONCERNED' Reports of new ISIS advance against Yazidis worry US
- BYPASSING THE FEDS Some states take Ebola precautions into own hands
- CONVICT BLACKJACK 'Cold Case' playing cards could help crack cases
- Canadian police search for more shooters after attack on Parliament leaves soldier and gunman dead