Fri, April 4, 2014
State Senator Judy Emmons is expected to be in Big Rapids next week to speak with residents. The republican lawmaker from Sheridan is going to be at Falcon Head Golf Course April 8th to speak about Human Trafficing in Michigan.The event starts at 7pm and is open to the public. Emmons has led a very successful campaign in the Michigan Senate to introduce and move legislation against this abuse. Emmons represents Michigan Senate District 33, which Mecosta County will be part starting on Jan. 1, 2015.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Former Washington Post editor Bradlee dies at 93 - KURTZ: The Ben Bradlee I Knew: Courageous, quirky and flawed
- Republican is lone NC Senate candidate on program initially billed as debate - Crist, Scott slug it out in final Florida debate - Davis questions GOP rival on interracial marriage - FULL COVERAGE: Midterm elections
- Marine suspect in murder of transgender Filipino taken into local custody
- Arraignment delayed for White House fence-jumper
- Taliban claim freed ex-Gitmo prisoners visited by members of terror group