Fri, April 4, 2014
State Senator Judy Emmons is expected to be in Big Rapids next week to speak with residents. The republican lawmaker from Sheridan is going to be at Falcon Head Golf Course April 8th to speak about Human Trafficing in Michigan.The event starts at 7pm and is open to the public. Emmons has led a very successful campaign in the Michigan Senate to introduce and move legislation against this abuse. Emmons represents Michigan Senate District 33, which Mecosta County will be part starting on Jan. 1, 2015.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Canadian hockey fans honor soldiers killed in attacks
- Giants solve Royals bullpen, even World Series with Game 4 rout
- Holder says feds recognize same-sex marriages in six more states
- Suspect in killing of California deputies was deported twice, ICE says
- 'JUST NOT RIGHT' Union demands force firm, jobs out of Calif. town