Fri, April 4, 2014
State Senator Judy Emmons is expected to be in Big Rapids next week to speak with residents. The republican lawmaker from Sheridan is going to be at Falcon Head Golf Course April 8th to speak about Human Trafficing in Michigan.The event starts at 7pm and is open to the public. Emmons has led a very successful campaign in the Michigan Senate to introduce and move legislation against this abuse. Emmons represents Michigan Senate District 33, which Mecosta County will be part starting on Jan. 1, 2015.
- Gunman who killed 2 NYPD officers had troubled past, mother, police say
- 'WE HAVE TO COUNTER' GOP rips Obama for slow response to Sony hacking
- Are driverless cars safe? California's regulators weigh issues - E-Z Pass helps states clock motorists' speeds, accounts suspended for repeat offenders
- In 2016, Republicans will be fighting to hold Senate majority
- Tom Brokaw says his cancer is in remission