Mon, April 7, 2014
A suspected methamphetamine dump site was discovered near a roadway in Haring Township over the weekend. The dump site was found Saturday evening after a man walking his dog found the suspicious objects. Detectives from Traverse Narcotics Team were contacted and cleaned up the suspected “one pot” lab. The materials were transported to a safe location. The Traverse Narcotics Team asks that anyone with any information pertaining to illegal drug activity, call the drug tip line at 231-338-0868.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- JESUS' BURIAL CLOTH? Historian: Shroud of Turin actually an Easter prop
- BACK ON THE TRAIL As Dems avoid Obama, Romney in high demand
- Cuomo, Christie order Ebola quarantines - Watchdog rips DHS for buying aging med supplies - Goldberg: Any public panic over Ebola stems from government's handling of it - Dallas nurse cleared of Ebola, leaves hospital - FULL COVERAGE: Tracking Ebola
- YouTube, Beware: Election-spending regulator sets sights on political Internet videos
- Want to vacation in a fire tower? This federal agency’s got a room to sell you - PHOTOS: Feds are renting out these fire lookout towers