Sun, April 13, 2014
12,930 Mecosta Co. residents are without power this morning due to the server storms from Saturday afternoon/evening.“We are anticipating more damaging storm activity today and are asking everyone to be vigilant about staying away from and reporting down wires,” said Mary Palkovich, the utility’s vice president of energy delivery. “Consumers Energy will work around the clock to get everyone’s lights back as safely and as soon as possible.” Consumers Energy crews and contract crews worked through the night to make damaged areas safe, perform restoration work and mobilize to areas hardest hit by the storm. Consumers Energy is estimating that a majority of these affected customers will have energy service restored by late Monday night
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Canadian hockey fans honor soldiers killed in attacks
- Giants solve Royals bullpen, even World Series with Game 4 rout
- Holder says feds recognize same-sex marriages in six more states
- Suspect in killing of California deputies was deported twice, ICE says
- 'JUST NOT RIGHT' Union demands force firm, jobs out of Calif. town