Sun, April 13, 2014
12,930 Mecosta Co. residents are without power this morning due to the server storms from Saturday afternoon/evening.“We are anticipating more damaging storm activity today and are asking everyone to be vigilant about staying away from and reporting down wires,” said Mary Palkovich, the utility’s vice president of energy delivery. “Consumers Energy will work around the clock to get everyone’s lights back as safely and as soon as possible.” Consumers Energy crews and contract crews worked through the night to make damaged areas safe, perform restoration work and mobilize to areas hardest hit by the storm. Consumers Energy is estimating that a majority of these affected customers will have energy service restored by late Monday night
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Tweet about Ferguson grand jury sparks misconduct probe
- China warns Hong Kong protesters of 'chaos' - Rallies in US cities back Hong Kong demonstrators
- Surfer loses arm in Australia shark attack
- HANNAH GRAHAM CASE Suspect was accused of two college sex assaults
- Hospital reportedly failed to follow protocol by releasing Ebola patient