Mon, April 14, 2014
4,100 Consumers Energy customers in Mecosta County along with several local school districts are still without power this morning after Saturdays strong storm ripped through the area knocked down power lines and trees and damaging cars and homes. According to consumers officials, crews have been brought in from other states and have been working around the clock trying to restore power. Officials say power should be restored for all of Mecosta Co. by late tonight.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- FOX NEWS POLL: Senate race tightens, rivals separated by 1 point in key states
- Six days after hanging crime victim, Iran defends human rights record before UN panel - Iran blasted on human rights ahead of hearing - Obama adviser likened Iran nuclear deal to ObamaCare
- Virgin Galactic’s SpaceShipTwo crashes in Mojave, killing 1 pilot
- LOSING CONTROL? Anonymous insults, leaks cause headaches for WH
- Dow closes at all-time high of 17,390