Mon, April 14, 2014
4,100 Consumers Energy customers in Mecosta County along with several local school districts are still without power this morning after Saturdays strong storm ripped through the area knocked down power lines and trees and damaging cars and homes. According to consumers officials, crews have been brought in from other states and have been working around the clock trying to restore power. Officials say power should be restored for all of Mecosta Co. by late tonight.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- 32 teens escape from Tenn. detention center
- KURTZ: Who you calling 'Porky'? Why Kirsten Gillibrand should name her Senate harassers - VIDEO: Gillibrand: Colleague called me 'porky'
- Tornadoes reported as severe storms hit Midwest - FOX NEWS WEATHER CENTER
- How sex makes you healthier
- Carrie's big announcement