Mon, April 14, 2014
4,100 Consumers Energy customers in Mecosta County along with several local school districts are still without power this morning after Saturdays strong storm ripped through the area knocked down power lines and trees and damaging cars and homes. According to consumers officials, crews have been brought in from other states and have been working around the clock trying to restore power. Officials say power should be restored for all of Mecosta Co. by late tonight.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- HUNT FOR SURVIVALIST Cops: Suspect in trooper ambush played military role
- KENTUCKY SHOOTOUT McConnell mocks Dem opponent's gun ad
- UN panel raps Iran over imprisonment of Christian pastor Saeed Abedini
- Cardinals RB Dwyer arrested on assault charges - Panthers remove DE Hardy from active roster over domestic abuse case - Vikings bench Peterson indefinitely - OPINION: Did Peterson cross corporal punishment line? - Could former governor replace Goodell?
- FOX NEWS POLLS Dem drop-out tightens Kansas Senate race