Mon, April 14, 2014
4,100 Consumers Energy customers in Mecosta County along with several local school districts are still without power this morning after Saturdays strong storm ripped through the area knocked down power lines and trees and damaging cars and homes. According to consumers officials, crews have been brought in from other states and have been working around the clock trying to restore power. Officials say power should be restored for all of Mecosta Co. by late tonight.
- Gunman who killed 2 NYPD officers had troubled past, mother, police say
- 'WE HAVE TO COUNTER' GOP rips Obama for slow response to Sony hacking
- Are driverless cars safe? California's regulators weigh issues - E-Z Pass helps states clock motorists' speeds, accounts suspended for repeat offenders
- In 2016, Republicans will be fighting to hold Senate majority
- Tom Brokaw says his cancer is in remission