Mon, April 14, 2014
A Mid-Michigan farmer is facing a charge of abandoning and cruelty to animals after 71 dead calves were found on his property. 29-year old John Montross of Mount Pleasant has a warrant out for his arrest from the Isabella County District Court. He's accused of having at least 71 dead calves at his Deerfield Township farm. According to court documents, the animals were found under snow and hay on his property. Montross is not yet in custody. Abandoning/cruelty to 10 or more animals carries a four-year prison term. Isabella County Animal Control is investigating the case.(MRN)
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- SEARCH FOR HANNAH Suspect in Graham case charged in 2005 rape
- GAO report finds thousands of government workers on paid leave, costing taxpayers millions
- Auction offers fascinating glimpse into the history of science and technology - PHOTOS: 11 science and tech artifacts that are up for grabs
- CALIPHATE JUSTICE Female police impose ISIS sharia vision on women
- NUNN TOO PLEASED Dem defies HW Bush with ad using his image