Wed, April 16, 2014
The 20-year old man convicted of killing a Michigan State Police Trooper in West Michigan last year has been declared clinically brain dead after a suicide attempt in a Jackson Detention Center Monday, according to a family spokesperson. Eric Knysz was rushed to a Jackson hospital and placed on life support after hanging himself. Doctors Tuesday evening were working to harvest his organs for donation. Knysz was sentenced Tuesday, April 8, to life in prison without possibility of parole for first-degree murder of State Trooper Paul Butterfield in September.
- Kim Jong Un's younger sister named senior official
- Illegal immigrants will be eligible for Social Security, Medicare
- PLOT THWARTED Men planned major St. Louis attack, report says
- ZERO-G THANKSGIVING Space station astronauts enjoy 'traditional' meals
- Australian cricketer dies after being struck in head