Wed, April 16, 2014
The 20-year old man convicted of killing a Michigan State Police Trooper in West Michigan last year has been declared clinically brain dead after a suicide attempt in a Jackson Detention Center Monday, according to a family spokesperson. Eric Knysz was rushed to a Jackson hospital and placed on life support after hanging himself. Doctors Tuesday evening were working to harvest his organs for donation. Knysz was sentenced Tuesday, April 8, to life in prison without possibility of parole for first-degree murder of State Trooper Paul Butterfield in September.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Teacher says union resorting to bully tactics in wake of decertification - SEIU begs workers to keep paying up
- 36 dead, 7 missing in Hiroshima landslides
- 43 killed in fighting in 24 hours in Donetsk, authorities say
- 'Even the pope has a family': Francis recalls 3 family members killed in car crash
- Robber caught after shower and shave, police say - Wanted man arrested after rear-ending detective's car