Wed, April 16, 2014
The 20-year old man convicted of killing a Michigan State Police Trooper in West Michigan last year has been declared clinically brain dead after a suicide attempt in a Jackson Detention Center Monday, according to a family spokesperson. Eric Knysz was rushed to a Jackson hospital and placed on life support after hanging himself. Doctors Tuesday evening were working to harvest his organs for donation. Knysz was sentenced Tuesday, April 8, to life in prison without possibility of parole for first-degree murder of State Trooper Paul Butterfield in September.
- Arizona's McSally wins House race in recount, adds to GOP's historic majority
- New York Gov. Cuomo moves to ban fracking
- BREAKING NEWS: 3 shot, suspect on the loose in LA
- Texas ex-official sentenced to death for murder of prosecutor's wife in apparent revenge plot
- NY premiere of ‘The Interview’ canceled in wake of threat by Sony hackers - VIDEO: NY premiere of 'The Interview' canceled