Wed, April 16, 2014
The 20-year old man convicted of killing a Michigan State Police Trooper in West Michigan last year has been declared clinically brain dead after a suicide attempt in a Jackson Detention Center Monday, according to a family spokesperson. Eric Knysz was rushed to a Jackson hospital and placed on life support after hanging himself. Doctors Tuesday evening were working to harvest his organs for donation. Knysz was sentenced Tuesday, April 8, to life in prison without possibility of parole for first-degree murder of State Trooper Paul Butterfield in September.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- More bodies found at summit of Japan volcano - Luck, instinct determined fates of Japan volcano hikers
- Hong Kong pro-democracy protesters heckle chief executive at ceremony - News of protests kept out of Chinese media - China trade in tools that torture flourishing
- EBOLA HITS AMERICA Things you need to know about the deadly virus
- FLYING BLIND? US airstrikes reportedly hindered by intel gaps
- Reporter claims she was told not to talk to crowd at Michelle Obama event - Stage production for Obama speech cost $94,360