Wed, April 16, 2014
The 20-year old man convicted of killing a Michigan State Police Trooper in West Michigan last year has been declared clinically brain dead after a suicide attempt in a Jackson Detention Center Monday, according to a family spokesperson. Eric Knysz was rushed to a Jackson hospital and placed on life support after hanging himself. Doctors Tuesday evening were working to harvest his organs for donation. Knysz was sentenced Tuesday, April 8, to life in prison without possibility of parole for first-degree murder of State Trooper Paul Butterfield in September.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Warrant says South Carolina dad accused of murdering his five kids feared they'd kill him
- Police search for man reportedly seen walking with missing U. of Virginia student night of disappearance
- Texas executes woman for starving, torturing girlfriend's 9-year-old son
- Afghanistan asks Washington for $537M bailout
- WESTERN INFERNO Thousands of homes threatened by Calif. fire