Wed, April 16, 2014
The 20-year old man convicted of killing a Michigan State Police Trooper in West Michigan last year has been declared clinically brain dead after a suicide attempt in a Jackson Detention Center Monday, according to a family spokesperson. Eric Knysz was rushed to a Jackson hospital and placed on life support after hanging himself. Doctors Tuesday evening were working to harvest his organs for donation. Knysz was sentenced Tuesday, April 8, to life in prison without possibility of parole for first-degree murder of State Trooper Paul Butterfield in September.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Teenager dies from wounds sustained in Wash. state school shooting
- Secretive Mexican police unit questioned over 3 murdered Americans
- FREE AT LAST: Marine back on US soil after release from Mexican jail
- DEFYING THE ODDS Vet with amputated leg to run NYC Marathon
- FOX NEWS POLL: Senate race tightens, rivals separated by 1 point in key states