Wed, April 16, 2014
The 20-year old man convicted of killing a Michigan State Police Trooper in West Michigan last year has been declared clinically brain dead after a suicide attempt in a Jackson Detention Center Monday, according to a family spokesperson. Eric Knysz was rushed to a Jackson hospital and placed on life support after hanging himself. Doctors Tuesday evening were working to harvest his organs for donation. Knysz was sentenced Tuesday, April 8, to life in prison without possibility of parole for first-degree murder of State Trooper Paul Butterfield in September.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Former CEO defeats congressman in runoff for Georgia GOP Senate nomination
- Arrest reportedly linked to gun used to kill MIT police officer during Boston bombing manhunt
- Obama nominee McDonald pledges to 'transform' VA
- Beretta to move out of Md. due to gun-control laws
- DATA NOT DESTROYED? Lerner's hard drive only scratched, IRS experts say