Wed, April 16, 2014
The 20-year old man convicted of killing a Michigan State Police Trooper in West Michigan last year has been declared clinically brain dead after a suicide attempt in a Jackson Detention Center Monday, according to a family spokesperson. Eric Knysz was rushed to a Jackson hospital and placed on life support after hanging himself. Doctors Tuesday evening were working to harvest his organs for donation. Knysz was sentenced Tuesday, April 8, to life in prison without possibility of parole for first-degree murder of State Trooper Paul Butterfield in September.
- TURNING UP THE HEAT Palin rips Michael Moore, PETA at Iowa summit
- JAPAN PM SHOCKED Abe 'speechless' after video claims hostage dead
- Obama's trip to India signals growing relations between two countries - Obama cutting India trip short
- Father of alleged bullies loses job after malicious voice mail
- Northeast braces for another major snowstorm - FOX NEWS WEATHER CENTER