Mon, April 21, 2014
A 19-year old Stanton man remains behind bars after his arrest on Sunday for a Home Invasion he committed over the weekend. Montcalm County Sheriff’s Deputies encountered the Stanton man on Sunday in response to a report he was not wanted at the home of a relative on Evergreen Street in Sheridan. Through the investigation it was learned that the Stanton man was in possession of several items, including a firearm and other belongings that did not belong to him. A short time later a home invasion on the 200 block of Grant Street in Sheridan was reported. A neighbor who was watching the home for the homeowner noticed a door open and called 911. Subsequently, Deputies determined that the items possessed by the Stanton man were those stolen during the home invasion on Grant Street. Much of the stolen property was recovered and will be returned to the homeowner. The suspect was lodged in the Montcalm County Jail on a charge of Home Invasion. Additional charges may be issued once the Montcalm County Prosecutor reviews the case.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Ottawa gunman reportedly knew jihadist, wanted to travel to Libya
- OBAMACARE SCRAMBLE Companies trying to avoid fines for noncompliant plans
- Arbitrator says NFL Commissioner must testify at Ray Rice appeal hearing
- Gunmen kill 8 Shiite Muslims in Pakistan attack
- Man apprehended after scaling White House fence - VIDEO: White House fence jumper kicks dog - VIDEO: Secret Service stop man who hopped WH fence