Fri, April 25, 2014
Fire investigators continue to figure out what caused an apartment building in Big Rapids to go up in flames Thursday night. It happened at the Village Green Apartment Complex on Catherine Street, where firefighters from four different fire departments came to help. Officials say no injuries were reported, 30 tenants affected by the blaze were taken to Big Rapids Middle School where a shelter was set up by the local Red Cross unit. The Salvation Army in Big Rapids is also accepting donations of household goods and clothes so they can help out the displaced tenants. If you would like to donate to the Salvation Army they are accepting donations at their office located at 325 Linden St. in Big Rapids.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Mich. boy, 11, legally shot albino deer with crossbow
- Police criminalist who committed suicide was suspect in girl's 1984 killing
- Neb. school OKs firearms in senior yearbook photos
- Indicted GOP Rep. Grimm hanging on in NY race - VIDEO: Was I counseled to step down, Grimm says - VIDEO: Will legal issues hurt Grimm? - FULL COVERAGE: Midterms
- Malaysian man crawls through woods for days after car crash