Wed, April 30, 2014
A 26-year old Parole absconder was arraigned in Mecosta County District Court Tuesday after he threatened three people with three different knifes at a home in Morton Township Monday night. William R. Vandenberg was officially charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Sheriff Deputies say Vandenberg was currently homeless since he was avoiding police contact. His bail was set at $10,000
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Canadian hockey fans honor soldiers killed in attacks
- Giants solve Royals bullpen, even World Series with Game 4 rout
- Holder says feds recognize same-sex marriages in six more states
- Suspect in killing of California deputies was deported twice, ICE says
- 'JUST NOT RIGHT' Union demands force firm, jobs out of Calif. town