Wed, April 30, 2014
A 26-year old Parole absconder was arraigned in Mecosta County District Court Tuesday after he threatened three people with three different knifes at a home in Morton Township Monday night. William R. Vandenberg was officially charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Sheriff Deputies say Vandenberg was currently homeless since he was avoiding police contact. His bail was set at $10,000
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- New Jersey ends hunt for possible 16-foot anaconda
- Wounded special-ops veterans take on new enemy: child porn - Watson supercomputer helps military personnel transition to civilian life
- Fight heats up over EPA sabotage of Alaska gold mine
- Glitch crashes global US passport, visa operations
- New home sales slide in June - Housing's mixed data: The tale of two recoveries? - Jobless claims drop to lowest level since 2006