Wed, April 30, 2014
A 26-year old Parole absconder was arraigned in Mecosta County District Court Tuesday after he threatened three people with three different knifes at a home in Morton Township Monday night. William R. Vandenberg was officially charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Sheriff Deputies say Vandenberg was currently homeless since he was avoiding police contact. His bail was set at $10,000
- Ahmadinejad launches website ahead of elections
- Bomb on bus in central Damascus kills 7 - VIDEO: Is Obama ready to cut a deal with Assad?
- Egypt covering up protester deaths, rights group says
- Ukraine: 13 killed in fight with Russia-backed rebels
- 'I NEVER GAVE UP' NFL ref who faced death will work Super Bowl