Wed, April 30, 2014
A 26-year old Parole absconder was arraigned in Mecosta County District Court Tuesday after he threatened three people with three different knifes at a home in Morton Township Monday night. William R. Vandenberg was officially charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Sheriff Deputies say Vandenberg was currently homeless since he was avoiding police contact. His bail was set at $10,000
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Former Connecticut governor convicted of new crimes
- Sick veterans who served at shuttered, toxic Army base turn to Congress, VA for help - The health hazards of PCBs
- Miley Cyrus fined in Mexico for lewd performance
- Medellín 'world's biggest brothel'; sex trade in Pablo Escobar's hometown fueled by young virgins
- AP: CIA curbs spying in Western Europe