Wed, April 30, 2014
A 26-year old Parole absconder was arraigned in Mecosta County District Court Tuesday after he threatened three people with three different knifes at a home in Morton Township Monday night. William R. Vandenberg was officially charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Sheriff Deputies say Vandenberg was currently homeless since he was avoiding police contact. His bail was set at $10,000
- Kerry prepares fresh Middle East peace push at end of tumultuous year
- KURTZ: Where were tough questions at Obama's year-end presser?
- Divers find missing Philadelphia student's keys in Schuylkill River, family says
- NEW ISIS HORROR Churches used to torture Christians, reports say
- STEPPING TO THE PLATE Yankees to pay school costs for late cop's sons