Wed, April 30, 2014
A Howard City man is in jail after he hit a pickup truck with his SUV and left the scene. Deputies in Montcalm County say it happened on Walnut St. near Cedar St. in Howard City where a pick up driven by a 20-year old Jenison woman was traveling eastbound on Walnut Street preparing to turn into a private drive when it was struck from behind by an SUV. The SUV then left the scene. Witnesses and occupants of the pickup were able to provide Deputies with a description of the driver and the vehicle’s registration plate. A witness to the crash had followed the vehicle to a residence a short distance from the scene and provided the location to Deputies. A 27-year old Howard City man has been lodged at the Montcalm County Jail for Leaving the Scene of a Personal Injury Accident and Driving while License Suspended. Alcohol use was not involved in the crash and all occupants of the vehicles involved were wearing their seatbelts. The accident remains under investigation.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- FOX NEWS POLL: Senate race tightens, rivals separated by 1 point in key states
- Six days after hanging crime victim, Iran defends human rights record before UN panel - Iran blasted on human rights ahead of hearing - Obama adviser likened Iran nuclear deal to ObamaCare
- Virgin Galactic’s SpaceShipTwo crashes in Mojave, killing 1 pilot
- LOSING CONTROL? Anonymous insults, leaks cause headaches for WH
- Dow closes at all-time high of 17,390