Thu, May 1, 2014
A 14-year old is being held at a juvenile facility in Osceola County after holding his mother captive at knife point in their Montcalm County home. Police say it happened at a home in Sheridan Wednesday, when deputies arrived to the scene they learned that the mother, father and two younger siblings were able to make it out safely prior to them arriving. No one was injured. The teen is currently awaiting a juvenile hearing.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Bear in NJ attack acted 'predatory,' authorities say
- Heavy security as Israel reopens Jerusalem site
- Man slashes 3 schoolchildren in China, official says - Court upholds death verdicts in slashing attack
- Calif. diverts water from farmers to wildlife refuges
- GOP probes activities for for illegal immigrant kids