Thu, May 1, 2014
A 14-year old is being held at a juvenile facility in Osceola County after holding his mother captive at knife point in their Montcalm County home. Police say it happened at a home in Sheridan Wednesday, when deputies arrived to the scene they learned that the mother, father and two younger siblings were able to make it out safely prior to them arriving. No one was injured. The teen is currently awaiting a juvenile hearing.
- Obama proposes $215M initiative to study genes of 1 million Americans
- Woman falls to her death moments after accepting clifftop marriage proposal
- KURTZ: Fierce backlash against the liberal who trashed the PC police
- STILL SITTING Body of 19th-century monk found in lotus position
- Swift: Steal my words, pay up