Thu, May 1, 2014
A 14-year old is being held at a juvenile facility in Osceola County after holding his mother captive at knife point in their Montcalm County home. Police say it happened at a home in Sheridan Wednesday, when deputies arrived to the scene they learned that the mother, father and two younger siblings were able to make it out safely prior to them arriving. No one was injured. The teen is currently awaiting a juvenile hearing.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Police reportedly interviewing 2 persons of interest in deadly Philadelphia carjacking
- At least 17 Filipino villagers killed by Islamic militants
- United Nations calls for 'immediate and unconditional' Gaza cease-fire
- 'NOBODY IS HELPING' NC mayor walking to DC to protest hospital closing
- 'UNBROKEN CHAIN' Boy holds Bar Mitzvah in Polish town grandfather fled