Thu, May 1, 2014
A 14-year old is being held at a juvenile facility in Osceola County after holding his mother captive at knife point in their Montcalm County home. Police say it happened at a home in Sheridan Wednesday, when deputies arrived to the scene they learned that the mother, father and two younger siblings were able to make it out safely prior to them arriving. No one was injured. The teen is currently awaiting a juvenile hearing.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Calif. Gov. Brown appeals judge's ruling that struck down teacher tenure
- 6 die in fire at eastern North Carolina home
- Saudi king warns that Islamic jihadists could hit US, Europe within months
- LANDRIEU UNDER FIRE Democratic senator faces residency questions
- RAMS CUT SAM First openly gay NFL player released by St. Louis