Thu, May 1, 2014
A 14-year old is being held at a juvenile facility in Osceola County after holding his mother captive at knife point in their Montcalm County home. Police say it happened at a home in Sheridan Wednesday, when deputies arrived to the scene they learned that the mother, father and two younger siblings were able to make it out safely prior to them arriving. No one was injured. The teen is currently awaiting a juvenile hearing.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Police search car, apartment in connection with missing UVA student - VIDEO: Man sought in missing student case
- ‘Bridge-gate’ probe reportedly finding no evidence of Christie involvement
- Apple’s Not the Only Company Banking on iPhone 6 - VIDEO: iPhone 6 vs. iPhone 6 Plus
- 40 American ISIS fighters back in US, report says
- Search for alleged trooper killer focuses on woods