Tue, June 3, 2014
A northern Michigan woman and her former boyfriend have been sentenced in the death of her young son. 20-year old Brittani Grabon of McBain was sentenced to no less than 25 years in prison after pleading guilty to second-degree murder for the death of her 14-month-old son Payton Disbrow in December 2012. She was scheduled to testify against her former boyfriend, if he were to go to trial but 20-year-old Cole Gilde of Osceola County pleaded no contest to second-degree murder in April. Gilde was sentenced to no less than 35 but no more than 60 years in prison.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Former Washington Post editor Bradlee dies at 93 - KURTZ: The Ben Bradlee I Knew: Courageous, quirky and flawed
- Republican is lone NC Senate candidate on program initially billed as debate - Crist, Scott slug it out in final Florida debate - Davis questions GOP rival on interracial marriage - FULL COVERAGE: Midterm elections
- Marine suspect in murder of transgender Filipino taken into local custody
- Arraignment delayed for White House fence-jumper
- Taliban claim freed ex-Gitmo prisoners visited by members of terror group