Tue, June 3, 2014
A northern Michigan woman and her former boyfriend have been sentenced in the death of her young son. 20-year old Brittani Grabon of McBain was sentenced to no less than 25 years in prison after pleading guilty to second-degree murder for the death of her 14-month-old son Payton Disbrow in December 2012. She was scheduled to testify against her former boyfriend, if he were to go to trial but 20-year-old Cole Gilde of Osceola County pleaded no contest to second-degree murder in April. Gilde was sentenced to no less than 35 but no more than 60 years in prison.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Obama administration again treating brutal barbaric terrorism as a crime
- 'WE MUST ACT NOW' GOP candidate brings story to military sex assault fight
- BUBBA BLOWIN' $MOKE Most expensive cigar maker says Bill a client
- Emory University Hospital has discharged two American missionaries treated for Ebola - WHO officials to visit Liberian Ebola clinics - Experimental Ebola drugs needed for 'up to 30,000'
- Catholic leaders hope Latinos can save parochial schools