Tue, June 3, 2014
A northern Michigan woman and her former boyfriend have been sentenced in the death of her young son. 20-year old Brittani Grabon of McBain was sentenced to no less than 25 years in prison after pleading guilty to second-degree murder for the death of her 14-month-old son Payton Disbrow in December 2012. She was scheduled to testify against her former boyfriend, if he were to go to trial but 20-year-old Cole Gilde of Osceola County pleaded no contest to second-degree murder in April. Gilde was sentenced to no less than 35 but no more than 60 years in prison.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- Former CEO defeats congressman in runoff for Georgia GOP Senate nomination
- Arrest reportedly linked to gun used to kill MIT police officer during Boston bombing manhunt
- Obama nominee McDonald pledges to 'transform' VA
- Beretta to move out of Md. due to gun-control laws
- DATA NOT DESTROYED? Lerner's hard drive only scratched, IRS experts say