Tue, June 3, 2014
A northern Michigan woman and her former boyfriend have been sentenced in the death of her young son. 20-year old Brittani Grabon of McBain was sentenced to no less than 25 years in prison after pleading guilty to second-degree murder for the death of her 14-month-old son Payton Disbrow in December 2012. She was scheduled to testify against her former boyfriend, if he were to go to trial but 20-year-old Cole Gilde of Osceola County pleaded no contest to second-degree murder in April. Gilde was sentenced to no less than 35 but no more than 60 years in prison.
This is really sad. I know this family...
hah he got what was coming to him...bad part...
The taxpayers dollars at work! The lead...
- EXCLUSIVE: UN’s botched computer project engulfs peacekeeping operations
- Ex-VA doctor: Phoenix report a 'whitewash'
- Smugglers laughed as 500 migrants drowned in Mediterranean, witnesses say
- BREAKING NEWS: Dow Jones closes at record high of 17,156
- Meteor that killed off Dinosaurs helped create changing colors of fall, researchers find