Tue, June 3, 2014
A northern Michigan woman and her former boyfriend have been sentenced in the death of her young son. 20-year old Brittani Grabon of McBain was sentenced to no less than 25 years in prison after pleading guilty to second-degree murder for the death of her 14-month-old son Payton Disbrow in December 2012. She was scheduled to testify against her former boyfriend, if he were to go to trial but 20-year-old Cole Gilde of Osceola County pleaded no contest to second-degree murder in April. Gilde was sentenced to no less than 35 but no more than 60 years in prison.
- Texas OKs most new controversial history textbooks amid outcry
- Leading Republican wants Senate to join House probe of Benghazi attack
- IMMIGRATION INITIATIVE Obama signs controversial actions en route to Vegas
- 30,000 EMAILS FOUND? Probe into IRS may have recovered Lerner's data
- WEST BANK BATTLE Rift grows between Hamas, Palestinian Authority